When you were in college, staying alert was an art form. Only, missing out on shuteye becomes old very rapidly in the real world.
Here are a few tips to help you remain awake when you need to without using medicine.
Sleep is really crucial. Many folks sacrifice it to get additional work done, have more fun and to do just about anything else. But, the body utilizes sleep as a time of restoration for the body. When you do not acquire the correct amount of rest, then it’s difficult to remain alert when you need to, such as at work.
It’s not uncommon to see folks reaching for nonprescription medicines as a remedy for sleeplessness or to keep them alert when they have things to do. However, these may bear side effects from constant use. When problems remaining awake happen regularly, it is time to test something else.
Let’s start with the following tips:
* Acquire a good night’s sleep – The finest way to remain alert is to rest at night. The average adult requires between 7 and 8 hours of slumber a night. Then you are able to awaken naturally and have a better chance of remaining awake.
* Get up and stretch – When you’re tired at the office, take a break from looking at the computer display. Rub your eyes, stand up and take a walk round the office. Do a couple of stretches to get the blood flowing again and to afford you a burst of energy.
* Introducing the power nap – When you’re very tired, occasionally a 15 or 20 minute break will do you good. It might be difficult to justify this at your job but when you’re off of work and facing a long ride, take the time to close your eyes and allow your body to relax. The intent is to recharge your mind and body. Set an alarm if you need to so that you do not overdo your power nap.
* Take a walk – Some folks recharge their batteries by taking a walk during their lunch period. It’s part exercise and partly energy boost. Breathe deep and allow your brain to assimilate all that good oxygen. Consuming less at lunch in favor of a walk will likewise make you less likely to be sleepy when you come back.
* Listen to upbeat music – This will help in the automobile when remaining alert is crucial. Slow instrumental music lulls you asleep. Music that makes you feel like moving likewise energizes you and will keep you alert.
* Lower the temperature – Turn down the temperature if you wish to keep your eyes open. Warmer temperatures encourage the lids to drop. If you work in a cubicle, try turning on a fan to cool things off.
There are ways to keep yourself alert without resorting to medicine. Try out these tips 1st and see if any of them work for you.
Related Natural Product
Fatigue Fighter is a natural, safe, effective and powerful herbal tonic to help increase energy and reduce fatigue. Use Fatigue Fighter regularly to increase energy levels and feelings of well being; improve overall systemic functioning and strengthen immune system; increase physical performance and endurance levels without harmful side effects of steroids, ephedra, etc; assist recovery from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME or ‘Yuppie Flu’) and other illness; increase stamina, reduce fatigue and listlessness caused by stress, depression, illness or unhealthy lifestyle. Whether you are suffering from fatigue or whether you want to boost your performance levels to new heights, Fatigue Fighter all-herbal energy formula is the natural choice! Formulated by a clinical psychologist, Fatigue Fighter is pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural health newsletter. It's filled with practical tips, health alerts & more!
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course FREE!!