Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Most of us keep First Aid kits handy for emergency use in our cars, campers, homes, etc. Have you considered adding a companion kit filled with Natural Remedies? Here are some essentials for filling a holistic health kit.
1. Take a heavy cotton drawstring bag or knapsack and gather the following healing supplies.
2. Trauma Help: Flower Essences (Bach Rescue Remedy or FES Five Flower Formula), green fluorite and/or clear quartz crystal
3. Immune Booster: Echinacea, Vitamin C tablets
4. Purification: Sage wand (matchbook), Tea Tree oil soap
5. Dehydration: bottled water, fruit juices
6. Injuries: Aloe Vera gel (for Burns, cuts, Abrasions, etc.)
7. Allergies: arsenicum album (homeopathic)
8. Sprains: epsom salt (also great for soaking tired and sore feet in when traveling)
9. Calming agents: Herbal teas (Chamomile, Lemon balm, Ginger, Peppermint, etc.), Lavender essential oil.
10. Energy food stuffs: almonds, granola bars, dried fruits, etc.
1. Routinely replace any perishable items in your kit.
2. Personalize your kit by including your own proven remedies.
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk herbs, spices, teas and single oils!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!