No Time to Work Out? Nonsense!
The BEST Workout We’ve Found
I know, you’ve seen it on TV and heard all the hype, but honestly, the Total Gym is hands down the best piece of workout equipment that we at NHH have ever found. All of our editors use this in their own homes. Why?
1) It’s quick – You can get a full body workout in only 10-20 minutes a day.
2) We have room for it in our homes – it folds to about the size of an ironing board and slides under a bed or couch easily!
3) It has everything you need – stretching, pilates, cardio training, resistance training – on only one machine!
4) It’s also for muscle building, not just weight loss and general fitness – simply set a higher incline to build and sculpt muscles!
5) No hassle – it comes FULLY ASSEMBLED! and…
6) There’s no risk – you can try it risk free for 30 days for only $1!
I’ve personally purchased dozens of exercise machines – whatever’s being advertised, I fall for it. The Total Gym is the ONLY one I’ve stuck with – and I have to say that I LOVE it! So worth the cost – and with their payment plans, a single mom like me was able to afford it.
Learn more about the Total Gym today – then come back here and share your story with us! We’d love to hear from you.
Free Health Ebook For You... Remedies4.com!
Similar Blog & News Articles
- 30 Before 30: Creating A Calisthenics Workout Programme For Myself - Squats & Push-ups :: Oh Look, Krill!
- Novel workouts strive to be next Zumba :: Teena in Toronto
|Pilates Workout For Total Gym with Simon and Martine Scott VHS Video :: Amazon Hosted and created by international Pilates experts Simon and Martine Scott, this one-hour video guides you through a gentle, yet challengin|