The blends below can help reduce irritability. When selecting and using oils, be sure to follow all safety precautions and remember that aromatherapy should not be used as a substitute for proper medical treatment.
Select one of the blends shown above. Then, choose which method you’d like to use the blend - Diffuser, bath oil, massage oil or air freshener
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Stress & Relaxation
- Insomnia and Facial Tension - January 22nd, 2008
- Aromatherapy For Stress Relief At Work - January 17th, 2008
- I Can't Smoke in Here! Wonderful! - January 11th, 2008
- Essential oils to reduce smoking withdrawal symptoms - January 9th, 2008
- Make It Personal - Know Your Own Reasons for Quitting - January 8th, 2008
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!