Learning About Holistic Healing: Color/Crystal Therapist Home Study Course
This Color and Crystal Therapy Home Study Course was developed by professionals in the Holistic Health Care field trained in the following modalities: Aromatherapy, Advanced/Master Aromatherapy, Reiki, Tuning Fork Therapy, Color and Crystal Therapy, Homeopathy, Herbalism, and Advanced Reflexology. (Payment plans are available, please Click Here for More Info)
This is a perfect continuing education course for therapists/practitioners of other modalities such as aromatherapy, reflexology, energy medicine, Sound Therapy, Massage Therapy, Reiki, Homeopathy, etc.
Color Healing History
The history of color healing goes back over 5,000 years, from the ancient Egyptians, Chinese, Native American’s, and Tibetans to present day practitioners and healers.
The ancient Egyptians wore amulets of colored stones. They wore red to treat diseases and building strength, yellow to create happiness, and green to increase Fertility.
Today we use blue light on Newborn babies with jaundice in our hospitals.
We know that some prisons use pink rooms to calm the more violent criminal. Also, many police stations use blue rooms for their interrogations, as the suspect is more apt to tell the truth in a blue room.
Each color vibrates at a specific, individual frequency, as do the glands and organs of the body.
Each color corresponds to a specific area of the body. Color vibrates true to frequency. It never deviates.
Color is like a vitamin. If you had a Vitamin C deficiency you would increase your intake of Vitamin C. If you had an excess of Vitamin C then you would decrease your intake of Vitamin C. Color works the same way.
As an example, if you need to Lose Weight, then increase the color blue in your life. Do you get Migraine Headaches? Then increase the color red or indigo in your life. What about depression? You can decrease the color indigo.
You can positively affect many areas of your life and health, through Color and Color Therapy.
Crystal Therapy History
Quartz Crystals have been used since ancient times as powerful healing objects and Meditation tools, and to make medicinal elixirs. Wise adepts have long known about their qualities and have used Crystals for powerful talismans and amulets. Throughout history people have valued the beauty of Quartz Crystals and have used them for ornamental decoration. References to Crystals are found in both the Old and New Testament, and in many other sacred teachings throughout the world.
Crystals have their own particular vibration of a precise and measurable intensity. This vibration attunes itself to human vibration better than any other gem or mineral. Quartz crystal is used to amplify, clarify and store energy. When you create a thought, you can amplify and clarify it by using a crystal. Quartz has long been recognized for its ability to produce electrical impulses. (Pressure on Quartz crystal generates a minute electrical charge called piezoelectricity.)
You can learn how to handle and work with Crystals to heal yourself, others, and the Earth. Crystals have long been revered for use in magick, for psychic development, and to see into the “hidden dimensions” that permeate physical reality. It is said that crystal has the ability to rebroadcast energy from the Universal Mind so your “inner self” can pick it up, granting you heightened perception. A crystal is a focus for this knowledge and help, and it magnifies and transmits psychic energies and healing powers.
Why Healing With Color and Crystals? It is a safe nontoxic and effective alternative for healing.
- Module 1 – Overview – Using Color to Heal
- Module 2 – Color and the Chakras
- Module 3 – Ch’i and Meridians
- Module 4 – Acupressure Points
- Module 5 – Energetic Anatomy
- Module 6 – All About Stress Part 1
- Module 7 – All About Stress Part 2
- Module 8 – All About Stress Part 3
- Module 9 – Health and Nutrition
- Module 10 – Dealing With Clients
- Module 11 – Color Correspondences
- Module 12 – Using a Pendulum
- Module 13 – Color Breathing, Meditation, Visualization
- Module 14 – Color/Chakra Correspondences/Balancing
- Module 15 – Color/Condition Correspondences
- Module 16 – Crystals – Why, Choosing, Cleaning, Charging
- Module 17 – Crystal Meditation/Grids Part 1
- Module 18 – Crystal Meditation/Grids Part 2
- Module 19 – Care and Feeding of Crystals
- Module 20 – Working With Crystals
- Module 21 – Chakra Balancing/Building Crystal Tools
- Module 22 – Crystals For Specific Uses Part 1
- Module 23 – Crystals For Specific Uses Part 2
- Module 24 – Making and Using Gem Essences
- Module 25 – Beginning Your Practice
- Module 26 – Codes and Ethics
- Module 27 – Stone Correspondences
- Required: 25 Hours of Logged Crystal/Color Therapy Practice on a Minimum of 3 Different Individuals
Software: Color therapy reference program, crystal therapy reference program
Forms: Client authorization, full disclosure, case history, stress behavior inventory, stress handout, stress vulnerability test, verbal assessment, stress scale for adults, stress scale for youth, client contact, Recommended Reading List
Reference Materials: Recommended Reading List
Upon successful completion of this course (with a score of 80% or higher) and a total of 25 hours of crystal/color therapy practice logged, you will have earned the title of Color and Crystal Therapy Practitioner (CCTP) and will receive a beautiful Diploma, suitable for framing.
If you choose to also take the Basic Anatomy and Physiology course, upon successful completion of both courses you will be an Advanced Color and Crystal Therapy Practitioner (CCTP).
Payment plans are available, please Click Here for More Info
Free PDF Health Ebook...