* white vinegar and newspaper
* or: 1/4 cup white vinegar, 1 qt. warm water
* or: one part white vinegar, three parts water and a dash of Lemon or Orange oil
* or: 3 tablespoons vinegar with 1 quart warm water.
* or: 1 tablespoon vinegar in water
* or: 1 part vinegar, 1 part water (basically any combination of vinegar and water)
* or: rubbing alcohol and water
* or: 2 tablespoons Lemon juice in quart of water
* or: wipe with a damp cloth or sponges sprinkled with baking soda.
Rinse with water and dry with soft towel.
For tough jobs first wash glass with warm soapy water.
(note: the first time you wash windows after using commercial cleaners you might need to clean them a second time to get rid of the residue or use rubbing alcohol to remove residue.)
Shopping With Humanity
Gifts With Humanity is one of my absolute favorite places to shop. It has some of the most amazing items created by artisans from all over the world. And, the prices aren’t ridiculous!
But, in addition to the huge selection of items that range from beautiful and decorative pieces for your home, an unusual and amazing gift for that one ‘hard-to-buy-for’ person each of us has on our list, to incredibly beautiful hand-made jewelry and handbags, Gifts With Humanity is part of the World Fair Trade Organization. Fair trade is not about charity. It is a holistic approach to trade and development that aims to alter the ways in which commerce is conducted, so that trade can empower the poorest of the poor.
And if that weren’t enough, every purchase supports a good cause. If you don’t find the cause you support, you can send them an email with the information on your favorite good cause. This can be your school’s PTA, Church Missionary Program, local YMCA or just about anything else you support.
Do some good today as you find amazing cultural treasures, gifts for loved ones that will be cherished for years to come, and maybe even a little treasure for yourself at Gifts With Humanity.
Why do we promote this?
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural health newsletter. It's filled with practical tips, health alerts & more!
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course FREE!!
Free PDF Health Ebook...