Get Your Feet Sandal Ready
If crocuses are blooming, can sandal season be far behind? We can’t wait to let our feet go free–but first we’ll use this fun fix to slough off winter-dead skin and make them smooth and pretty. No expensive spa treatment can beat this, and it uses kitchen cupboard ingredients like olive oil and (believe it or not!) used coffee grounds for fresh and tender feet that are fit to be seen.
* 3 tablespoons used finely ground coffee grounds
* 1 teaspoon cornmeal
* 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 tablespoon whipping cream
* 1 tablespoon whole wheat, rice, or white flour
* 2 drops lavender essential oil
* 2 drops tea tree essential oil
1. Mix together the coffee grounds, cornmeal, and olive oil. Add whipping cream, flour, and essential oils, stirring well.
2. Stand in the tub and scoop up a quarter of the mixture, scrubbing gently on skin of one foot. Repeat with second quarter of mixture. Rinse foot, then repeat process with the other foot. Rinse well and pat feet dry, then apply a moisturizer.Enrich your life and the lives of others by learning Aromatherapy, Reflexology or Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy! Convenient and easy-to-handle payment plans are available! Get 10% OFF of any course simply by liking our Facebook Page! After liking the page, click 'shop now' to get the discount.
Free Health Ebook For You... Remedies4.com!