by Michelle Prince
The symptoms and signs of your changing hormones can begin in your 30’s, long before you might associate them with “the change”.
Identifying your symptoms as normal is comforting ~ You’re not alone and you’re not going crazy! You’ll feel more empowered and motivated to “Embrace Positive Change!” after you identify your symptoms and signs.
* Thoughts of Apprehension, Dread and Doom
* Inability to Cope With Stress
* Headaches and/or Migraines
* Anxiety and/or Panic Attacks
* Difficulty Concentrating
* Memory Lapses
* Dizziness and Lightheadedness
* Hot flashes
* Night Sweats
* Irregular Periods
* Heavy, Prolonged Vaginal Bleeding
* Joint, Muscle and Tendon Pain
* Drying Skin, Eyes and Mouth
* Breast Tenderness and Swelling
* Heart Palpitations
* Increased Facial Hair
* Hair Loss
* Vaginal Dryness
* Painful Intercourse
* Weight Gain
* Blood Sugar Imbalances
* Vaginal Atrophy & Prolapse
* Loss of Genital Sensation
* Exacerbation of Existing Conditions
* Accelerated Aging
* Enhanced Self-Awareness
* Desire for Positive Change
* Reevaluation of Life and Priorities
* Deepening Spiritual Connection
* Increased Intuition and Inner Wisdom
* Trusting the Cycles of Life
* Healing Wounds from the Past
* Forgiveness of Self and Others
* Self-Acceptance ~ Enhanced Self-Esteem
* Dedication to Authenticity
* Finding Balance and Harmony
* Self-Care and Nurturing – Creating Wellness
* Desire for Self-Actualization
* BE-ing in the Present Moment
* Self-Confidence ~ Personal Power
* Enhanced Relationships
* Personal Fulfillment
* Inner Peace
Please note: While these symptoms are common and normal during perimenopause and menopause, some can also alert you to the possibility of more serious hormone related health conditions. These both mimic and intensify your “normal” symptoms and therefore often remain undiagnosed. Please see your doctor is you have or suspect any of the midlife health conditions below.
Common Hormone Related Health Conditions
* Uterine Fibroids
* Ovarian Cysts
* Chronic Fatigue
* Adrenal Exhaustion
* Bone Loss & Osteoporosis
* High Cholesterol
* Heart Disease
* Blood Sugar Disorders
* Breast, Uterine and Ovarian Cancers
Medical Disclaimer: Michelle Prince is a Holistic Health Consultant. She is not a licensed doctor, does not diagnose, prescribe or treat medical conditions, nor does she interfere with the treatment of a medical professional. If you have or suspect physical or psychological conditions, please see a licensed physician.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life – Micro-Nutriments – The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop – highly recommended by NHH!
Originally posted 2007-10-11 10:20:56.
Your Free PDF Health Ebook... Remedies4.com!