Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
Powered by Max Banner Ads
* Eat a balanced diet, including at least five helpings of fruits and vegetables a day. Limit fat in your diet and particularly saturated fats like those found in red meat.
* Exercise regularly (check with a doctor before starting an exercise program if you have any chronic illnesses). Find something you love to do and do it regularly. Exercise is associated with a variety of good outcomes, from increased memory to reduced rates of Heart Disease, depression and cancer.
* Get regular health check-ups. Protect your vision and hearing — your eyes and ears are critical to functions such as driving and reading. They also help you remain engaged in conversations and relationships.
* Stop smoking (it�s never too late to quit any tobacco product).
* Practice safety habits at home to prevent falls and fractures. Always wear your seatbelt in a car.
* Enrich your mind. Stay active in professional, community or other activities — feeling useful is positively associated with good outcomes as people age.
* Maintain strong personal relationships and support systems. Stay in contact with family and friends.
* Avoid overexposure to the sun and the cold.
* Use moderation if you drink alcohol. When you drink, let someone else drive.
* Keep personal and financial records in order to simplify budgeting and investing. Plan long-term housing and money needs.
* Keep a Positive Attitude toward life. Do things that make you happy.
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk herbs, spices, teas and single oils!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!