- 1/4 teaspoon course salt
- 5 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
Place the salt in a small vial (glass is best) with a tight lid and add oil. The salt will absorb the oil and provide a convenient way to carry the oil without danger of spilling it.
Open the vial and inhale deeply, as needed. This same technique can be used with any essential oil.
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Respiratory Conditions
- Natural Allergy Remedies - May 29th, 2008
- Remedies 4 Asthma Squidoo Lens - January 17th, 2008
- Onion, Ginger Poultice for Chest Congestion - January 15th, 2008
- Vapor Balm for Chest Congestion - January 15th, 2008
- Respiratory Problems, Infections and Asthma... - January 4th, 2008
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!