- 40 drops essential oil of Eucalyptus
- 10 drops essential oil of Camphor
- 2 drops essential oil of Wintergreen
- 1 drop essential oil of Thyme
- 1 ounce Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Beeswax
Preparation: Add the Beeswax to the Olive Oil and heat until the Beeswax is melted. Use very low heat or a double boiler to prevent burning the oil. When the wax is melted, remove the oil from the heat then add the essential oils and stir to blend. When the mixture is cool it is ready to use. You can make this using only the Eucalyptus oil if preferred.
To use rub a small amount on the chest as needed to relieve congestion.
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Respiratory Conditions
- Remedies 4 Asthma Squidoo Lens - January 17th, 2008
- Onion, Ginger Poultice for Chest Congestion - January 15th, 2008
- Vapor Balm for Chest Congestion - January 15th, 2008
- Respiratory Problems, Infections and Asthma... - January 4th, 2008
- It's Christmas Tree Allergy Time - December 16th, 2007
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!