Part of Joy Craddick’s no-more-cancer lifestyle, this dish is simple, nutritionally complete, and takes only seven minutes to prepare.
* 2 cups spring water or filtered water (500 ml)
* 1 organic carrot, grated
* 1 ounce organic ginger, grated (30 grams)
* 1 cup organic broccoli and/or cauliflower florets (250 ml)
* handful of kelp or other tasty quick-cooking seaweed
* 2- 4 fresh shiitake or reishii or wild mushrooms, sliced
* 1 “brick” organic brown rice ramen noodles
* 2-3 tablespoons miso (30-45 ml)
* 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar (30 ml)
* sea salt to taste
While water comes to a boil, prepare vegetables. Add noodles, tofu, seaweed, mushrooms, and vegetables to water, cover, and cook 2-5 minutes or to taste. Mash miso and vinegar with a fork in your bowl, add soup, and enjoy: Instant Joy!
Excerpt from Breast Cancer, Breast Health by Susun S. Weed
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!