Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Support for your sensitive areas
The anus is a sensitive structure. While most of us never give this area a second thought, it plays a vital role in everyday activities. While we spend most of our time on our feet rushing around, every time we sit down, we put pressure on the anal area.
Furthermore, the larger we are in body weight, the more pressure we put on this area when we sit down. Internally, occasional common Constipation can put pressure on the anal passage and venal structures therein.
We might not think of the anal area as a place where Circulation is important, but veins and capillaries in the tissues surrounding the anal passage (internally) and the anal opening (externally) need a healthy supply of oxygen rich blood as much as other body structures.
The natural way
Following a healthy diet exercising regularly and drinking plenty of water (8 glasses a day) will help to ‘flush out’ and hydrate your system, while added fiber in your diet can help to keep you ‘regular’ and loosen stools for easy passage through the anal tunnel.
Natural Remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to promote healthy Circulation and venal strength of veins, capillaries and surrounding tissue. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom.
There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support vein strength and capillary integrity. (Cesarone MR, Laurora G, De Sanctis MT, et al. “Activity of Centella asiatica in venous insufficiency” Minerva Cardioangiol. 1992;40:137–143).
What are RectoRex Drops?
RectoRex Drops are a 100% safe, non-addictive natural Herbal Remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine for adults. RectoRex Drops can be effectively used as part of a supportive regimen to safely encourage Circulation, vein strength and systemic harmony in the internal passage of the anus and surrounding tissues, without harmful side effects and without stimulants.
Cells, capillary walls, and veins need systemic harmony to function properly. RectoRex can especially benefit those individuals needing to consistently support routine waste removal and healthy circulation without compromising health or serious side effects.
RectoRex Drops are a concentrated tincture formula (making it easy to take) that contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining venal health and well-being,
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
Use RectoRex Drops to:
* Support health of the surrounding tissue of the anal opening
* Encourage routine circulation in the anal area while sitting
* Support vein and capillary health of the anal passage
* Promote the body’s ability to resist swelling of veins in the anal area (both internally and externally)
* For a soothing astringent especially formulated for topical relief in this sensitive area, visit RectoRex Balm
How have RectoRex Drops helped others?
“I was so glad to find this product – I was so embarrassed after I gave birth when I realized that every time I sat down I felt I was going to go through the roof. Using the bathroom was not pleasant! I am going to tell my best friend (who is about to have a baby) about your wonderful product, thank you! ”
“When I was younger I was very active and played basketball. Over the years I have let myself go and gained weight. My doctor said that the weight had put pressure on that back area… and that’s what caused the discomfort. I am so glad to report that I have thrown away the special cushion I had to use to sit on! AND I am back on the court with my Grandson!!”
—Richard, GA, USA
What are the Ingredients?
RectoRex Drops are a 100% herbal formula that contains the following powerful proven herbs in therapeutic dosage:
Native Remedies‘ products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
* Ruscus aculeatus (Butcher’s broom) is native to Mediterranean Europe and Africa. The primary active ingredients are the steroidal saponins with other constituents including flavonoids and glycolic acid. In recent studies saponins have been investigated for their ability to promote venous integrity. (Facino RM, Carini M, Stefani R, et al. “Anti-elastase and anti-hyaluronidase activities of saponins and sapogenins from Hedera helix, Aesculus hippocastanum, and Ruscus aculeatus: factors contributing to their efficacy in the treatment of venous insufficiency”. Arch Pharm (Weinheim) 1995;328:721-724). In addition, Butcher’s broom has been shown to have a significant effect on patients needing support in the anal area in an open trial, with 75 percent of participating physicians rating butcher’s broom’s efficacy as good or excellent. (Bennani A, Biadillah MC, Cherkaoui A, et al. “Acute attack of hemorrhoids: efficacy of Cyclo 3 Forte[R] based on results in 124 cases reported by specialists”. Phlebologie 1999;52:89-93.). (Weindorf N, Schultz-Ehrenburg U. “Controlled study of increasing venous tone in primary varicose veins by oral administration of Ruscus aculeatus and trimethylhesperidinchalcone”. Z Hautkr 1987;62:28-38).
* Crataegus oxyacantha (Hawthorn) is stated to have been carried by the ancient Greeks in wedding processions and in Celtic lore, the hawthorn plant was said to heal the broken heart. Recent studies have indeed shown that this herb is beneficial with regards to heart-health! (Schussler M, Holzl J, Fricke U. “Myocardial effects of flavonoids from Crataegus species”. Arzneimittelforschung 1995;45:842-5. ) (Walker, AF, Marakis G, Morris AP, Robinson PA. “Promising hypotensive effect of hawthorn extract: a randomized double-blind pilot study of mild, essential Hypertension”. Phytotherapy Research. 2002;16(1):48-54). This herb also has flavonoids as an active constituent, which has been shown to lessen swelling. (Kao ES, Wang CJ, Lin WL, Yin YF, Wang CP, Tseng TH. “Anti-inflammatory potential of flavonoid contents from dried fruit of Crataegus pinnatifida in vitro and in vivo”. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2005;53(2):430-436).
* Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) is a feature in the longevity myth of the Tai Chi Chuan master Li Ching-Yun. He purportedly lived to be 256, due in part to his usage of traditional Chinese herbs including Gotu Kola. The two main active constituents are Bacoside A and Bacoside B. Bacoside A assists in release of nitric oxide that allows the relaxation of the aorta and veins, to allow the blood to flow more freely through the body. (Cesarone MR, Laurora G, De Sanctis MT, et al. “Activity of Centella asiatica in venous insufficiency” Minerva Cardioangiol. 1992;40:137–143). Bacoside B is a protein attributed to nourishing the brain cells. Centella appears to act on the various phases of connective tissue development, encouraging the healing process and supporting keratinization which allows decrease of capillary fragility. This herb also contains Asiaticosides - which promote the synthesis of lipids and Proteins necessary for healthy skin. (Shukla A, Rasik AM, Jain GK, et al. “In vitro and in vivo wound healing activity of asiaticoside isolated from Centella asiatica”. J Ethnopharmacol. 1999;65:1–11).
* Aesculus (6C) (Horse chestnut) is known for its major active constituents of saponins, flavonoids, sterols and lipids. In Germany, more prescriptions are written for the oral, standardized horsechestnut extract as a treatment to promote vein health and integrity than for any other drug or supplement. (Bielanski TE, Piotrowski ZH. “Horse-chestnut seed extract for chronic venous insufficiency”. Schulz V, et al. Rational Phytotherapy. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1998:129-38.) (Chandler RF. “Horse chestnut”. Canadian Pharm J July/Aug 1993:297-300). (Dinsdale M. “Horse chestnut”. Better Nutrition Feb. 2000;62(2):32).(J Fam Pract. 1999 Mar;48(3):171-2. Diehm C, Vollbrecht D, Amendt K, et al. “Medical edema protection–clinical benefit in patients with chronic deep vein incompetence. A placebo controlled double blind study”. Vasa 1992;21(2):188-192). (Siebert U, Brach M, Sroczynski G, et al. “Efficacy, routine effectiveness, and safety of horsechestnut seed extract in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency”. A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials and large observational studies. Int Angiol. 2002;21(4):305-315). This herb has been shown to be of great benefit in promoting all round health of the Cardiovascular system as well as supporting vein and capillary strength (Guillaume M, Padioleau F. “Venotonic effect, vascular protection, anti-inflammatory and Free Radical scavenging properties of horse chestnut extract”. Arzneim-Forsch Drug Res 1994;44:25-35).
* Carbo an. (6C) is the main building stone of all living matter. All organic chemistry is based and structured on the carbon molecule. Carbon animalis is a precipitate of living organism, and presents as an imbalance of oxidization.
How do I use RectoRex Drops ?
Dosage: Adults: Take 10 - 15 drops in a little water or juice three times daily.
RectoRex Drops are highly recommended along with the following Natural Remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* Natural Moves is used to encourage routine loosened stool for easy passage, encouraging regularity!
* Detox Drops is used to promote routine ‘flushing out’ of Toxins in the system
* ColoFlush is used to promote the cleansing and Detoxification of the colon
How long until I see results?
As with many effective herbal treatments, RectoRex begins to work on the body systems almost immediately. RectoRex comes in a concentrated tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream. This means that tissue health; capillary strength and routine recovery are instantly supported.
As with many herbal preparations, support should be noted within the first 7 days. Over time (usually 3-6 weeks) RectoRex will continue to promote improvement, with some individuals responding sooner than others. RectoRex contains powerful all natural proven herbs in concentrated medicinal extract and should be usedalong with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of RectoRex Drops at full dosage of 15 drops three times a day will last approximately 30 days.
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk herbs, spices, teas and single oils!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!