- St. John’s wort - as infusion
- Vervain - as infusion
- Lemon - rub a fresh slice or a little juice over the affected area.
- St John’s wort - apply infusion to affected area
Vervain - compress soaked in a decoction
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
NaturalEco Organics is where we recommend you go for Organic, natural, chemical-free products and quality remedies for a safe, healthy journey for Mom and Baby, from Pregnancy to baby’s Nursery!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in General Health Info
- Trying to Quit Smoking? 5 Helpful Tips to Make it Through Your First Week - November 2nd, 2007
- Best Herbs for Tea - November 2nd, 2007
- Your Homeopathic First Aid Kit - October 30th, 2007
- Simple Detox Solution - October 30th, 2007
- Herbs more helpful than Drugs for Period Pain - October 30th, 2007
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!