The bodyâ€™s internal stabilization system
With age, various body systems in the body can become over or under-stimulated. The body is in a constant state of adjustment to keep things regulated, and changes occur in the body daily. The more stable the systems in the body are, the more our bodily organs can function at optimal performance.
The bodyâ€™s built-in â€˜regulatorâ€™ appropriately guides our body. Our bodies work on the sole principle of cause and reaction. For example, if the body is hot, sweat is produced. If the body is cold, shivering occurs. The body naturally prioritizes certain body systems that may need extra support.
The principle of the ancient art of Zen is very similar, with the premise that everything should be in harmony and balance. When the body as a whole uses all of its systems in perfect agreement, health and vitality are achieved.
The natural way
Most people in the Western world have access to medical help, a rich and varied diet, and living conditions that protect them against the elements. Despite this, Western people suffer from more illnesses than people living in far less affluent conditions.
Furthermore, modern Western diets, the use of recreational drugs, and prescription medicines also take their toll on health, making achieving equilibrium difficult. When one body system is compromised, a domino effect is created, with one system affecting the next.
Many people are unaware that nature provides the solution in the form of herbs and nutrients called Adaptogens. In fact, when analyzing the diet of many societies known for the health of their senior citizens, food high in adaptogenic and anti-oxidant properties is often a common factor that emerges.
Holistic health aims to address both mind and body to promote health and vitality. Unfortunately, environmental factors such as pollution, sunlight, x-rays, smoking and alcohol consumption can disrupt the delicate balance the body tries so hard to maintain.
What are adaptogens?
Adaptogens are therapeutic properties contained within some plants. These active ingredients have been shown to have the ability to regulate all body systems and organs to function within their normal range.
They do this by encouraging natural balance in all body systems, from single cells to complex body systems like the cardiovascular, respiratory, metabolic, immune, endocrine, reproductive, brain and nervous system.
With all systems and cells functioning as they should, the body is less likely to succumb to conditions like hypertension, blood sugar imbalances, cancer and the typical signs of aging. In other words, with the help of adaptogens, the body is able to repair and re-balance itself more effectively during the process of aging.
In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to be natural adaptogens and support general balance and well-being. (Forgo I, Kayasseh L, Staub JJ. â€œEffect of a standardized ginseng extract on general well-being, reaction capacity, pulmonary function and gonadal hormonesâ€. Medizinische Welt 1981; 32(19): 751-756).
What is AdaptoZen?
AdaptoZen is a 100% safe, non-addictivenatural herbal remedy formulated by our team of experts in the field of natural medicine, AdaptoZen can be used consistently to safely support balance within the body.
True adaptogens help to regulate the body’s major systems and support an individualâ€™s normal resistance to physical, chemical, or biological stressors.
AdaptoZen is presented in capsule form for hassle-free ingestion and contains a selection of herbs known for their powerful tonic properties in addition to their supportive function in promoting equilibrium.
AdaptoZen supports the bodyâ€™s ability to address problems within itself, thereby helping to maintain routine performance of bodily systems.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance â€“ exactly as nature intended!
Use AdaptoZen to:
* Help the body adjust any irregular systems
* Promote systemic prioritization of any imbalances in the body
* Encourage balanced ph and alkalinity in the stomach
* Assist the bodyâ€™s natural process of self-healing
* Promote equilibrium as the body deals with the natural process of aging
* Support the bodyâ€™s normal resistance to physical, chemical, or biological stressors
* Support recovery and the healthy physiological functioning of the body
* To support cell integrity with natural anti-oxidants visit Bio-Oxidate Defense
How has AdaptoZen helped others?
â€œHi There. Most times I can feel when things are unbalanced in my body. Small upsets tend to have a ripple effect, and before long I am a mess. I tried AdaptoZen and not only do I feel more physically balanced, but Iâ€˜m also happy to know that things are being looked after and supported in my body, even when I donâ€™t necessarily â€˜feelâ€™ it!â€
â€”Lincoln, NE, USA
â€œI donâ€™t know much about natural health, and Iâ€™m not that clued in as to the right vitamins to take, etc. I have a busy lifestyle (say no more!) and wanted to find something easy to take and would do what is needed without effort on my part. It worked, so thanks, great job! â€
â€œI chatted to my doctor and we decided to try this adaptogenic herbal remedy. What a pleasure! I really feel like it has helped me adjust, as I recently went through a difficult time that took its toll on my body. Thanks for a great product.â€
â€”Simon, FL, USA
What are the Ingredients?
AdaptoZen is a 100% herbal formula containing carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage, presented in a 100% veggie-capsule:
Native Remedies‘ products are created using our Full Spectrum Approachâ„¢ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
* Panax ginseng has been used medicinally in Asia for more than 5,000 years, Panax ginseng has been treasured since the dawn of written history. Ginseng is said to promote Yang energy and is characterized by the presence of ginsenosides. Ginsenosides have been studied for their numerous health-promoting abilities. In recent times, Panax ginseng has been shown to encourage general well-being, as well as support the cardiovascular system and help sustain hormonal balance. (Forgo I, Kayasseh L, Staub JJ. â€œEffect of a standardized ginseng extract on general well-being, reaction capacity, pulmonary function and gonadal hormonesâ€ [German]. Medizinische Welt 1981; 32(19): 751-756 (English translation of German paper, with additional French summary). Further animal studies have investigated the long-term benefits of Panax ginseng with regards to life span. (Bittles AH, Fulder SJ, Grant EC, et al. â€œThe effect of ginseng on the lifespan and stress responses in miceâ€. Gerontology. 1979;25:125-131).
* Sutherlandia frutescens (Cancer bush) is of South African origin and was originally used by the original inhabitants of the Cape, Khoi San and Nama people. Principal components include: L-canavanine , Pinitol and the amino acid GABA. As the name suggests, this herb has been studied for its beneficial effect on certain imbalances in the body. (Tai J, Cheung S, Chan E. â€œIn vitro culture studies of Sutherlandia frutescens on human tumor cell linesâ€. Departments of Pathology and Pediatrics, Center for Complementary Medicine Research, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada. J Ethnopharmacol. 2004 Jul;93(1):9-19). It has also been studied for its adaptogenic properties due to anti-oxidants. (Fernandes a, Cromarty D, Albrecht C, Jansen van Rensburg C â€œThe antioxidant potential of Sutherlandia frutescensâ€ Journal of Ethnopharmacology 2004;95 1-5)
* Schisandra chinensis have berries of sweet, sour, hot, salty and bitter tastes.Constituents of schisandra include Acids, phytosterols, vitamins C and E, volatile oils and lignans. Modern Chinese research suggests these lignans have a supportive effect on the liver and an immunomodulating effect. (Liu KT. Studies on fructus Schizandrae chinensis. Annex 12: Studies on fructus Schizandrae chinensis. Plenary lecture, World Health Organization (WHO) Seminar on the Use of Medicinal Plants in Health Care, Sept 1977, Tokyo, Japan. In: WHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific, Final Report, November 1977, Manila, 101â€“12). (Chang HM, But P (eds). Pharmacology and Applications of Chinese Materia Medica 1. Singapore: World Scientific, 1986.) In herbal Chinese medicine, Schisandra chinensis is considered one of the 50 most fundamental herbs. It is most commonly regarded as a tonic and restorative adaptogen, which contain antioxidants that help fight free radicals in the body. This herb has been investigated for its ability to support and encourage the bodyâ€™s normal resistance to physical, chemical, or biological stressors. (Winston, David, and Steven Maimes (2007). â€œADAPTOGENS: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Reliefâ€. Healing Arts Press).
How do I use AdaptoZen ?
Take one to two capsules twice daily
AdaptoZen is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* Bio-Oxidate Defense a natural anti-oxidant to support the bodyâ€™s fight against free radicals
* VitaliTonic herbal support for over people over fifty
* MemoRise for mature minds to support cognitive tasks and promote brain health, counteracting â€˜forgetfulnessâ€™ often associated with the aging process
* Triple Complex Brain Tonic is used to support the brain and nervous system and is safe for all ages
* Circu-Live is used to promotes healthy circulation around the body including extremities (hands and feet)
* ColoFlush is used to help â€˜flush outâ€™ and detox the colon and can also be used prior to colonic irrigation
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Many individuals experience systemic support within the first week.
However, over time (usually 3-6 weeks) AdaptoZen will act in a supportive capacity to systemic balance and harmony. Some individuals respond sooner than others.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AdaptoZen will last between 15-30 days depending on dosage.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life – Micro-Nutriments – The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop – highly recommended by NHH!
Originally posted 2008-03-22 11:16:44. We hope you have enjoyed this Post From the Past!
Your Free PDF Health Ebook... Remedies4.com!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!