Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
Powered by Max Banner Ads
7 easy tips to prevent Heart Disease
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. A quick way to ensure you’re eating a variety of nutrients is to keep meals colorful. A rainbow of colors ensures that you are receiving a balanced amount of nutrients from food.
- Don’t smoke! It is well-known that smoking and secondhand smoke are harmful, but smoking in front of your children can endanger their future health in another way, as well. Your children look up to you, and this negative habit can become engrained in their subconscious. It has been proven that children are more likely to smoke if they were raised in a household where one or both parents also smoked.
- Maintain a healthy weight. It’s not only important to make sure you are not overweight, but be sure to monitor abdominal fat, which puts a person at a far higher risk of developing Heart Disease.
- Limit your alcohol intake. Alcohol in moderation may actually be beneficial, especially red wine, which provides good-for-your-heart flavonoids and Antioxidants.
- Find healthy ways to manage Stress. This is essential. We all have Stress in our lives, (yes, even children). The ways in which you cope with Stress sends strong signals and establishes a pattern of behavior your child will surely imitate.
- Monitor Cholesterol levels. Regular check ups are important, since Cholesterol can be high even in individuals who seem to be otherwise healthy.
- Monitor blood pressure. Arterial blood pressure should be maintained at optimum levels to prevent the risk of a stroke and Cardiovascular disease.
- Get tested for Diabetes. They don’t call it “the silent killer” for nothing. Diabetes can present no symptoms until it has already become a serious threat to health.
- Exercise! Last but not least, don’t forget to incorporate physical activity into your routine. This will go a long way in adding to your health, happiness, and longevity.
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk herbs, spices, teas and single oils!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!