What is Worm Dr.?
Worm Dr. is 100% safe and natural herbal remedy that will help maintain digestive health and keep the system free of intestinal worms in children and adults. The herbal and homeopathic ingredients in this tincture will assist not only in keeping adults and children worm-free, but will also promote a healthy digestive tract.
Children grow very rapidly and good nutrition is vital to this process. To aid healthy growth, Worm Dr. soothes the irritated digestive lining and promoting optimal digestive health and absorption of nutrients.
Like all Native Remedies products, Worm Dr. has been developed with care by our practicing Clinical Psychologist, and is manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile.
How has Worm Dr. helped other children?
“I have used Worm Dr. on my son twice in the last six months and the results are outstanding. Thank you for a fantastic, safe product!” - Tricia, Florida
“I live in a small town and my children are always playing outdoors in the sand. Needless to say this is one problem that we face on a regular basis. I decide to try a natural remedy and came across Worm Dr. on the internet. I was so impressed with the results that I have told everyone at their school about it.” - Jenna Craig, NE
“I gave Worm Dr. to my daughter who is in kindergarten because she could never sit still and the teacher said to try it. It worked very quickly and we have no more problems now, thanks to your products as usual!” - Zoe G.
Add Your Own Testimonial
Use Worm Dr. to:
What are the Ingredients?
Worm Dr. contains the following carefully chosen herbal and homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages:
* Glycorrhiza Glabra (licorice root) has long been used as a herbal remedy for gastrointestinal health and is well known for its immune-boosting properties, as well as its calming effect on the digestive tract. Licorice also exerts a gentle relaxing action on the bowels which will assist the body to expel parasites such as worms. In addition, Licorice also helps to relieve cramps and protect the liver. The sweet taste of Licorice will ensure that even children will take Worm Dr. with ease.
* Agrimonia Eupatoria (Agrimony) has been used since Ancient Greece as a digestive tonic. The astringent properties of Agrimony make it an ideal remedy to tone the digestive system and keep it free of parasites. Agrimony will also help to soothe digestive irritation.
* Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) is another herb that has enjoyed a long history of medicinal use. It contains large sugar molecules, called mucilage, which exert a soothing demulcent effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. This makes Marshmallow an ideal natural remedy to keep the system free of gastric irritation and promote a healthy lining in the digestive tract.
* Artemesia Africana (Wormwood or Wilde-Als) has been well used since ancient times and it is not surprising to know that the name Wormwood was derived from its traditional usage - the expulsion of intestinal worms. Wormwood will also stimulate and invigorate the whole digestive process, while simultaneously promoting liver and gall bladder health.
* Chamomilla (30C) is a calming homeopathic remedy for digestive complaints that is excellent for soothing irritated membranes and relieving gastric upset.
* Cina (30C) is a homeopathic remedy traditionally used to aid the expulsion of intestinal worms and to relieve abdominal discomfort. The dried flowers of the plant are used as they contain a substance called santonin which is a natural vermicide and the homeopathic preparation is especially suited to children.
Worm Dr. contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical grade ethanol when diluted as directed.
How do I use Worm Dr. ?
Directions: Children 15 years and under: Use one drop per age year of the child. Adults and children over 16 years: 15 - 20 drops.
Dilute in approximately 1/4 glass of water or juice before breakfast for four days. Repeat after two weeks.
Caution: Not recommended for children under one year old or during pregnancy unless under medical supervision. Please consult a doctor should symptoms persist.
How long until I see results?
Improvement should be noted after following the dosage directions.
How long will a bottle last?
Worm Dr. tincture comes in a 50ml bottle. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on age of child and frequency of use.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Your Free PDF Health Ebook... Remedies4.com!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!