- While water is boiling, prepare your Herbs and add them to your cup or tea pot.
- Remove boiling water from heat and pour over the Herbs.
- Cover and let steep 15 minutes then drink.
- Keep covered while steeping, this is a secret to the effectiveness of many tea Herbs to keep the volatile oils in.
- I prefer one or two slices of fresh Ginger however a pinch of powdered works as well.
- Powdered caraway and Cinnamon may also be used as a substitute for seeds or Bark.
- Cinnamon is added for taste and warming during cold winter months.
What You Need:
- 1 teabag Chamomile tea
- 1-2 Peppermint tea
- Ginger, raw or pwdr.
- Caraway (optional)
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Digestive Conditions
- Natural Remedy to support anal health and regular soft stools - April 11th, 2008
- Natural Remedy for maintaining anal health and supporting regular soft stools - April 4th, 2008
- Enjoy the benefits of a Colon Cleanse with an Herbal Remedy to support healthy colon Detoxification - March 19th, 2008
- Do You Really Want to Eat That? - March 5th, 2008
- Americans Suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome - January 26th, 2008
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!