Ever wish you could afford to pamper yourself like the celebrities do? There’s no need to dish out your dough to exclusive spas when you can feel like a movie star right at home! This alluringly fragrant milk bath will delight your senses, uplift your mood and clear out the toxins.
What You Will Need:
* 3 Cups Powdered Milk
* 1/4 Cup Oatmeal (ground into powder)
* 1/3 Cup Almond Meal (ground into powder)
* 1/3 Cup Baking Soda
* 1/3 Detoxifying and Uplifting Aromatic Blend
*10 drops lemongrass essential oil
* 9 drops grapefruit essential oil
* 7 drops geranium essential oil
Prepare your Detoxifying and Uplifting Aromatic Blend by pouring your essential oils into a 10-ml bottle and then adding an organic vegetable oil to fill.
* Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
* Store in an air tight container until ready to use.
* Scoop 1/3 of the mix into a muslin bag or even a facecloth.
* Tie closed securely with ribbon or a rubber band.
* Attach the bag to the faucet, allowing the warm water to run over the bag. Add 1/3 of the aromatic blend to your warm bath water and indulge! Soak for at least 15 minutes, deeply breathing in the delightful floral citrus fragrance.
Yield 3 baths.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!