* Agrimony- For inner torture behind a facade; awakens inner peace.
* Angelica- Opens one to the ministrations of the spiritual realm and angelic influences.
* Aspen- For Anxiety/apprehensio n; awakens openness to new experiences.
* Beech- For Criticalness; awakens acceptance and tolerance.
* Blackberry- For manifesting creative inspiration and for opening to new levels of consciousness.
* Calendula- Awakens the healing power for words.
* California Poppy- For higher intuition; assists in connecting with the nature kingdom and in seeing the aura.
* Centaury- For weakness of will; awakens inner strength.
* Cerato- For lack of confidence; awakens trust in inner guidance.
* Chaparral- Helps one to experience deeper levels of psychic awareness and perception through dreams; helps in detoxifying the system.
* Cherry Plum- For fear of collapse/shock; awakens courage under stress.
* Chestnut Bud- For repeating same mistakes; awakens awareness of life’s lessons.
* Chicory- For possessiveness and martyr syndromes; awakens appropriate giving and receiving.
* Clematis- For dreaminess and lack of attention; awakens a grounding and practical inspiration.
* Crab Apple- For feelings of uncleanliness or shame; awakens harmony and an inner cleansing.
* Elm- For feelings of inadequacy; awakens self-confidence.
* Gentain- For discouragement and self-doubt; awakens perservance and confidence.
* Gorse- For dispair and hopelessness; awakens faith and hope.
* Heather- For self-adsorption and failure to listen; awakens caring for others and ability to listen.
* Holly- For jealousy, hate and revenge; awakens compassion.
* Honeysuckle- For dwelling in the past; awakens letting go of the past.
* Hornbean- For lacking strength to handle daily activities; awakens confidence of energy and ability.
* Impatiens- For impatience and irritability; awakens patience and understanding.
* Indian Paintbrush- Stimulates artistic and creavtive expression.
* Iris- Stimulates creative imagination and inspiration; awakens artistic abilities.
* Larch- For lack of self-confidence and inferority; awakens confidence and creative expression.
* Lavender- Soothing to the nerves and over-sensitivity to psychic and spiritual experiences.
* Lotus- For inspiration, intuition and healing; amplifies the effects of the essences.
* Mimulus- For rears and shyness; awakens courage and confidence.
* Mugwort- Awakens greater awareness of spiritual influence and understanding of dreams; assists in making you more conscious of your psychic energies.
* Mustard- For gloom and Depression; awakens joy and peace of mind.
* Oak- For despair and despondency; awakens brave perservance and strength.
* Olive- For mental/physical exhaustion; awakens renewed vitality.
* Pine- For guilt and blame; awakens positive self-acceptance.
* Red Chestnut- For excessive fear and Anxiety; awakens calm detachment.
* Rock Rose- For terror and panic; awakens courage to transcend self.
* Rock Water- For inflexibility and self-denial; awakens flexibility, spontaneity and self-nurturance.
* Rose- Awakens love and inspiration; helps attune to the angelic heirarchies and the divine Feminine.
* Rosemary- Assists in controlling out-of-body experiences; stimulates mental faculties.
* Sage- Assists in awakeningto inner world experiences; slows aging process; understanding life experiences.
* St Johns wort- Opens one to divine guidance; activates ability for lucid dreaming; assists in out-of-body experiences.
* Scleranthus- For uncertainty and indecision; awakens stable desiveness.
* Shasta Daisy- Spiritualizes the intellect; assists in seeinf the entire picture.
* Star of Bethlehem- For all shocks and traumas; awakens healing of trauma.
* Star Tulip- Makes one receptive to spiritual realms and astrological influences; awakens feminine aspects of imagination and intuition.
* Sunflower- Balances the ego and awakens the inner light of divine inspiration; assists in realizing capabilities of the soul.
* Sweet Chestnut- For despair and the last of Endurance; awakens faith in darkest of times.
* Vervain- For fanatical straining and over-enthusiastic; awakens relaxation and moderation.
* Vine- For domineering and inflexibility; awakens sensitive leadership and respect.
* Violet- Attunement to the fairy realms; for awakening warmth and greater spirituality.
* Walnut- For transition and change and over-sensitivity; awakens objectivity and freedom of perspectives.
* Water Violet- For excessive pride and superiority; awakens humility and service.
* White Chestnut- For unwanted thoughts and worry; awakens quietness and Clarity of mind.
* Wild Oat- For dissatisfaction in achievement; awakens Clarity of life direction.
* Wild Rose- (1)For apathy and resignation; awakens enthusiasm for life. (2)For overcomingapathy and for intergrating the spiritual in the physical; tonic for longstanding illness.
* Willow- For resentment and bitterness; awakens acceptance of responsibility and releasing of blame.
* Yarrow- For psychic protection and oversensitivity; strengthens the aura; gives emotional Clarity; eases stress.
Learn more about Flower Essences
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Your Free PDF Health Ebook... Remedies4.com!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!