Essential Oils: 14 Characteristics That Make Them Indispensable Today
Therapeutic-grade essential oils are some of nature’s greatest gifts to us for use in coping with the onslaught of deadly viruses, bacteria and devastating chronic diseases of today.
With new pandemics such as ‘bird flu‘ in the news, and reports that vaccines are ineffective against them, it is especially reassuring to know that the Creator made provisions to protect and care for those who look to nature for answers.
Here are just some of the reasons why you want to turn to therapeutic-grade essential oils for today’s health challenges:
* Essential oils deliver high levels of oxygen and ozone to the cells, creating an oxygen-rich atmosphere in which pathogens cannot survive.
* Essential oils have powerful antioxidant properties.
* Essential oils create a negative-ion environment in which pathogens cannot survive.
* Virtually every essential oil is anti-bacterial, many are anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic.
* A large number of essential oils such as lemon and mountain savory are immuno-stimulators.
* There are no known viruses or bacteria which have developed an immunity to essential oils through mutation.
* Sesquiterpenes (chemical constituents of some essential oils such as lemon, frankincense and sandalwood) have the rare ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, a critical factor in the healing of many diseases.
* Essential oils can deliver vital nutrients to starving cells by ‘piggy-backing’ them through abnormally thickened cell membranes which have developed due to oxygen deprivation.
* Essential oils, such as helichrysum, are natural chelators, driving toxins/metals out of the cells.
* Essential oils normalize and balance the body’s systems.
* Properly produced essential oils are living substances which carry electrical frequency and can help raise the frequency of the human body to levels at which disease cannot exist. Rose essential oil carries the highest frequency.
* Essential oils such as geranium and spruce have the capacity to clear emotional trauma and negative emotional patterns which are at the roots of a vast number of diseases.
* Essential oils stimulate the release of endorphins, relieving physical and emotional discomfort and promoting a feeling of joy and well-being.
* Essential oils can increase our sense of wholeness and connection with the Source of All Healing.
These attributes only apply to therapeutic-quality essential oils. It is vital that essential oils be produced at low temperature and pressure with the intent of preserving their life force and healing properties. Lesser-quality oils, such as perfume-grade oils sold in most health-food stores and bath and body stores, though relatively inexpensive, simply do not embody the range of healing properties contained in oils produced with healing in mind, and in some cases, can do more harm than good.
Seek out oils that have been produced for the purpose of healing and that contain the full range of natural chemical constituents nature intended.
When you find them, you will have found powerful allies in maintaining and improving your health in these challenging times.
About the author
Julia Rogers Hamrick has been a proponent of natural healing methods for over two decades and a student of aromatherapy for nine years. She is the author of Recreating Eden: The Exquisitely Simple, Divinely Ordained Plan for Transforming Your Life and Your Planet. Julia writes about and leads seminars on the relationship between frequency and experience. For more information on Julia and on recreating Eden, visit http://www.recreating-eden.com
Free PDF Health Ebook...