Enjoy the benefits of a colon cleanse with an herbal remedy to support healthy colon detoxification
All about the colon
The main function of the colon is to absorb water and minerals from ingested food and to form and eliminate feces. The colon contains different types of bacteria to aid digestion, promote vital nutrient production, maintain pH (acid-base) balance, and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. The process of digestion from ingestion to defecation normally takes 12 to 24 hours if the colon is fully functional and non-toxic.
Irregular or infrequent bowel movements and constipation can result in toxic residues from the by-products of undigested foods accumulating and sometimes becoming re-absorbed into the system. A healthy colon produces between 1 to 3 bowel movements per day, often shortly after a meal.
By the time material enters the colon, the process of digestion has finished. A healthy colon will contract the colon muscles, thus moving along its solid and liquid contents on the way to exit the body. During this travel along the passage, water and nutrients are absorbed into the body.
What remains is waste, referred to as stool. A few times each day, stronger muscle contractions move down the colon, pushing the stool along. These strong contractions usually result in a bowel movement. The muscles of the pelvis and anal sphincters have to then relax at the right time to allow the stool to be expelled
The natural way
When we think of flushing out the system, we tend to think of the bowels. However, the colon is just as crucial to systemic cleansing and balance.
Herbalists and naturopaths from cultures all over the world have used natural remedies for centuries to assist the body with its task of ridding itself of toxins and promoting bowel movements. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom.
There are now various published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to loosen stools and encourage healthy adequate bowel movements, keeping the body ‘regular’. (Chen HL, Cheng HC, Liu YJ, et al. ‘Konjac acts as a natural laxative by increasing stool bulk and improving colonic ecology in healthy adults’. Nutrition. 2006 Oct 3).
What is ColoFlush?
ColoFlush is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of experts in the field of natural medicine. ColoFlush supports the healthy functioning of the digestive system and supports all organs involved in the body’s removal of solid waste.
ColoFlush can especially benefit those individuals who wish to naturally rejuvenate their digestive systems. The herbs used in ColoFlush promote healthy digestion and also act as an effective colonic tonic.
While some traditional herbs are not suitable for regular use due to their excessively strong purgative effects, ColoFlush uses herbs that are strong enough to support flushing out of the colon, yet gentle enough not to cause a loose, ‘crampy’ stomach.
This convenient tablet also contains pure Psyllium husks. Due to the high fiber content of this herb, it swells inside the digestive tract and ‘sweeps’ the walls of the colon almost like a broom – removing impurities and toxins which may have accumulated over time.
ColoFlush may be used regularly to cleanse and detoxify the colon or be used prior to routine colonic procedures such as colonic irrigation.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
Use ColoFlush to:
* Act as a natural liquefier to gently loosen the contents of the colon
* Promote routine ‘flushing out’ of the colon without upsetting microflora
* Support colonic ecology
* Encourage the normal digestion process
* Support the systemic health of the colon
* Support the body’s process of regular toxin and waste removal
* Help prepare the colon for colonic irrigation
* To naturally ‘flush out’ the system and promote the body to remove toxins visit Detox Drops
How has ColoFlush helped others?
“I was told by my doctor to go for colonic irrigations now and then to flush out my system. I always felt really heavy and blocked up before treatment. Using this product helped a lot to loosen up everything, and I definitely noticed a difference during the procedure. I even felt more cleansed afterwards too– thanks so much.”
— Jodie M.
“I am not the healthiest eater. I love fried foods, but pay the price later with digestion problems! This product really helped to get things moving, and I feel refreshed and lighter!”
— Kendall, OH, USA
“This works so great. I love it. Not much more to say except I will be ordering another bottle soon!”
What are the Ingredients?
ColoFlush is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following powerful proven herbs in therapeutic dosage:
Native Remedies‘ products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
* Cascara sagrada (Bearberry) has been used continually for at least 1,000 years. Cascara sagrada has a long history of traditional use by Native Americans and was introduced by Northern California Indians to Spanish explorers in 16th century. Cascara sagrada contains compounds called anthroquinones, which trigger routine contractions in the colon that stimulate the urge to have a bowel movement. Recent studies have investigated the properties of this herb to assist with gentle waste removal from delicate digestive systems. (Marchesi M, Marcato M, Silvestrini C. “Clinical experience with a preparation containing cascara sagrada and boldo in the therapy of simple constipation in the elderly” G Clin Med. 1982 Nov-Dec;63 (11-12):850-63. PMID: 7182205)
* Plantago psyllium (Seed husks) is native to Iran and India. Psyllium seed husks are primarily used in traditional herbal medicine, as they contain a high level of soluble dietary fiber. The swelling of the husk (when it comes in contact with liquid) forms a gelatinous mass that helps to keep stool hydrated and soft, and acts as a natural ‘broom’ to sweep the walls of the colon. In particular, this ingredient has been studied for its ability to promote colon health. (Fernandez-Banares F, Hinojosa J, Sanchez-Lombrana JL, et al. “Randomized clinical trial of Plantago ovata seeds (dietary fiber) as compared with mesalamine in maintaining remission in ulcerative colitis”. Am J Gastroenterol 1999;94:427-33). This herb has also been researched for its other numerous benefits with regards to glucose regulation. (Rodriguez-Moran M, Guerrero-Romero F, Lazcano-Burciaga G. “Lipid- and glucose-lowering efficacy of plantago psyllium in type II diabetes”. J Diabetes Complications 1998;12:273-8).
* Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) the herb, not the white puffy confection roasted over a campfire – has been used medicinally since ancient Greece, with subsequent Roman physicians recommending its use. The botanical name comes from the Greek word “altho,” which means “to cure.” Marshmallow contains large sugar molecules called mucilage, which are thought to exert a soothing effect on mucous membranes, and this is the basis of most proposed uses of the herb. (Rosik JK , Kardosová A , Toman R , Capek P . “Isolation and characterization ofmucilages from Althaea officinalis L. and Malva silvestris L., ssp. Mauritiana” (L.) Thell . Cesk Farm . 1984;33:68-71). References document the plant’s efficacy as a natural anti-inflammatory for the gastrointestinal tract. (Blumenthal M, Goldberg A, Brinckmann J, eds. “Herbal Medicine: Expanded Commission E Monographs . Marshmallow leaf”. Austin, TX: American Botanical Council; Newton, MA: Integrative Medicine Communications; 2000).
* Cinnamomum cassia (Chinese cinnamon) was the first cinnamon species that made its way to Europe since Alexander the Great. Before this time, cassia was transported as far as Egypt and Israel. This ingredient is cultivated for the bark, buds, and oil of cassia in the southeastern provinces of China. Recent studies have tested this herb for its positive effect on the digestive system. (Zhu, Z.P., et. al. “Pharmacological study on spleen-stomach warming and analgesic action of Cinnamomum cassia” Presl. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi; 1993, 18(9):553-557, 514-515). It has also been praised for its promotion of settled tissues and membranes in various tracts from the stomach to the colon. (Akira T, Tanaka S, Tabata M. “Pharmacological studies on the anti-ulcerogenic activity of Chinese cinnamon”. Planta Med. 1986;52:440–443). Chinese cinnamon has also been studied for its positive support of the immune system. (Nagai H, Shimazawa T, Matsuura N, et al. “Immunopharmacological studies of the aqueous extract of Cinnamomum cassia” (CCAq). I. Anti-allergic action. Jpn J Pharmacol. 1982;32:813–822).
How do I use ColoFlush ?
Take 1 to 2 tablets three times daily, as needed. It is also recommended that you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and follow a healthy diet.
ColoFlush is also of great benefit when preparing for colonic irrigation procedures.
Not recommended for children under 12. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been determined.
However, our Triple Complex Digestion Tonic is safe for use during pregnancy, for nursing mothers, and children of all ages.
Please consult your doctor if there are sudden changes to your normal bowel habits, or if you experience fever, pain or notice blood in your stools. If symptoms persist for more than two weeks despite treatment, seek medical advice.
ColoFlush is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* Detox Drops is used to ‘flush out’ the system and promote the body to remove toxins
* Aqua-Rite is used to support cardiovascular, liver, and gallbladder health while acting as a natural diuretic
* EcoSlim is used to promote healthy metabolism in adults and support weight-loss efforts
* Triple Complex Digestion Tonic promotes healthy digestion and is safe for all ages
* DigestAssist supports all organs involved in digestion and soothes the stomach
* Gastronic Dr. is a 100% herbal tonic for overall digestive functioning, balance and harmony
How long until I see results?
As with many effective herbal treatments, ColoFlush begins to work on the body’s systems almost immediately. ColoFlush is presented in tablet form that facilitates rapid absorption through the blood stream into the digestive system and colon, promoting a natural detox and encouraging bowel consistency.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of ColoFlush will last approximately 30 days depending on usage. For pre-colonic irrigation preparation, one bottle of ColoFlush will last 5-10 treatments depending on dosage.
Free PDF Health Ebook...