– If you would like to learn Reflexology, Color Therapy, Crystal Therapy or Aromatherapy at your own pace in your own home, please visit the
. We offer a wide range of comprehensive holistic health courses at affordable prices.
Elderflower and Chamomile Hand Gel
If you enjoy this post, please share it using the buttons in the post, or email it to a friend
, we'd really appreciate it!
This soothing yellow gel is excellent for softening hands without making them feel greasy.
* 1/2 cup water
* 2 tbsps dried chamomile
* 2 tbsps dried elderflowers
* 3 tbsps glycerin
* 3 tbsps arrowroot
1. Gather together and measure out ingredients. Assemble some small screw top jars for storage.
2. Heat the water and add the herbs. Leave to steep until thoroughly cooled.
3. Warm the glycerin in a double boiler, and add the arrowroot. Stir well.
4. Strain the infusion. Gradually add to the glycerin and arrowroot mixture. Stir until it is clear and starting to gel. Put into jars.
Free PDF Health Ebook...
Simply right click the ebook title above, and choose Save As to save to your desktop! You can find more FREE Natural Health, Wellness and Pet Ebooks at Remedies4.com