Ease Your Child’s Diarrhea Naturally
What is Tummy Trumbles?
Tummy Trumbles is a complex herbal and homeopathic remedy that is 100% safe and natural and is used as a supportive tummy tonic for children and to facilitate normal bowel activity and healthy, firm stools in children.
Especially formulated for children, Tummy Trumbles comes in convenient drop form, making it easy to administer to children in a little water or their favorite juice.
Like all Native Remedies products, Tummy Trumbles has been developed with care by our practicing Clinical Psychologist, is 100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children’s remedies.
How has Tummy Trumbles helped other children?
My daughter is at daycare and picks up every [bug and virus]. I came across your Tummy Trumbles on the internet and decided to buy them for the next time. I used them last week and what a difference they made! Thank you for a really great product.” – Lorraine, AL
“My son’s tummy often reacts when he has nerves. My neighbor told me about Tummy Trumbles and they really help. I can recommend them to any mother.” – Mrs. Pat
“We have four children under the age of 8, so you can imagine how bugs are spread around our house. It is very difficult looking after them all. I tried Tummy Trumbles for the first time last month and it made such a difference – they all got better so much quicker and were much calmer and easier to look after. What a relief to find something that works!” – Extremely Grateful Mom, Florida
Use Tummy Trumbles to:
* As a supportive tummy tonic for children
* To facilitate normal bowel activity and healthy, firm stools
* To soothe the restless child
* To boost your child’s immune system and maintain digestive health
What are the Ingredients?
Tummy Trumbles contains the following carefully chosen herbal and homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages:
* Agrimonia Eupatoria (Agrimony) has a long history of use and was even used by the Ancient Greeks as a digestive tonic. Agrimony is an effective herb for the promotion of normal bowel activity and healthy firm stools.
* Alchemilla Vulgaris (Lady’s Mantle) is an astringent herb (decreases secretions) that has been used since the Middle Ages for maintaining healthy stools and bowel functioning. Alchemilla also contains tannins, which form a protective layer in the digestive tract.
* Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) has been used since ancient times in Asian, Arabic and Indian herbal traditions and is an excellent tonic for the digestive system. Ginger will also help to strengthen the immune system and maintain your child’s natural defenses against illness and infection.
* Podophyllum (6C) is a homeopathic remedy for profuse, explosive, watery diarrhea that is usually preceded by abdominal rumbles and gurgles.
Tummy Trumbles contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical grade ethanol when diluted as directed.
How do I use Tummy Trumbles?
Directions: Use one drop per age year of the child in approximately 1/4 glass of water or juice. May be repeated every three hours if necessary.
Caution: Not recommended for children under one year old unless under medical supervision. Please consult a doctor should symptoms persist.
How long until I see results?
Your child should begin to show signs of improvement shortly after receiving the first dose of Tummy Trumbles. While some children will be fine after a single dose, others may need repeated doses, depending on the reason for the upset stomach.
How long will a bottle last?
Tummy Trumbles comes in a 50ml bottle. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on age of child and frequency of use.
Free PDF Health Ebook...