1. Heat up a small pan with little butter or ghee in it.
2. Add a few grains of black pepper to it and allow it to splutter.
3. After it cools down, chew it up followed with a glass of milk for a soothing effect.
4. Your cough will simply vanish.
5. Repeat 2-3 times for very severe bouts of coughing.
1. For small children the pepper may be crushed slightly and mixed with sugar or honey so that they don’t find it too hot to swallow.
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural health newsletter. It's filled with practical tips, health alerts & more!
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course FREE!!