- While water is boiling, prepare your Herbs and add them to your cup or tea pot.
- Remove boiling water from heat and pour over the Herbs.
- Cover and let steep 15 minutes then drink.
- Keep covered while steeping, this is a secret to the effectiveness of many tea Herbs to keep the volatile oils in.
- I prefer one or two slices of fresh Ginger however a pinch of powdered works as well.
- Powdered Caraway and Cinnamon may also be used as a substitute for seeds or bark.
- Cinnamon is added for taste and warming during cold winter months.
What You Need: