Computer Eye Strain Symptoms
<< If you enjoy this post, please share it using the buttons to your left, we'd really appreciate it!
The number of people who spend time in front of a computer monitor continues to grow each year. And, each year, the number of people with computer eye strain symptoms also increases. What is computer eye strain and do you have it? If so, what can you do about your sore eyes and eye fatigue?
Our eyes are extremely important to us; they are used virtually every waking moment of the day. Much of what we learn from the time of birth forward is done visually, so it’s important to do what we can to take care of our vision. As we spend more time in front of Video Display Terminals (VDTs), we may be putting our eyes at risk and increasing the likelihood of eye fatigue and computer eye strain.
Computer eye strain, also called Computer Visual Stress Syndrome, or Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS), is a condition caused by spending too much time in front of a computer monitor. Symptoms include, but are not limited to:
* Computer Eye Strain which is defined as painful, uncomfortable, or irritable vision caused by visual or environmental conditions.
* Headaches when viewing a VDT is one of the first signs that someone needs an eye exam and are often felt at the front of the head toward the end of the day.
* Blurred vision (both near and distance) occurs when someone is unable to distinguish between two points where they are not clearly focused. Keeping a VDT clean is one possible easy fix for this problem.
* Irritated, sore eyes, eye fatigue or dry eyes are often caused by not blinking enough while working at a computer. They can also be caused when the eyes do not secrete enough tears to keep the eyes moist.
* Sensitivity to light generally is a problem in artificially lit rooms. It can also be caused by glare from around the workplace.
* Double vision occurs when the muscles pull the eyes toward each other which cause the vision to blur or become misaligned.
* Neck or back ache often occurs when one is trying to accommodate a vision deficiency. This may be caused by not having the monitor at the correct distance or using glasses which makes one lean forward to bring the screen in focus.
In many cases, the problems associated with computer eye strain can be attributed to improper work habits, not having the computer set up ergonomically, or from other vision problems. However, according to optometrists, nearly two-thirds of those with eye fatigue, sore eyes and other vision complaints also spend a large part of their day at their computer.
Computer eye strain symptoms occur because of the amount of time spent in front of a video display terminal. To eliminate or reduce the symptoms, have regular visual checkups, take several breaks throughout the day, and learn simple eye exercises to help keep your eyes healthy.
Natural treatments such as herbal and homeopathic remedies can also promote healthy vision, strengthen blood capillaries in the eye and prevent eye sensitivity without doing further harm. These remedies are gentle and can help to lubricate the eye, and provide relief when it is needed most. Herbs such as Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry), Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) and Sutherlandia frutescens benefit peripheral circulation and capillary strength as well as daily health.
Another home remedy for eye strain and sore eyes consists of sufficient intake of nutritional supplements such as Vitamin A and beta carotene which are good for your eyes and reduce the risk of eye strain
Vizu-All Plus is a natural, safe, effective and powerful herbal formula containing carefully selected herbs to promote healthy eye functioning and to guard against eye disorders such as sore eyes, eye fatigue, computer eye strain, cataracts, macular degeneration and visual problems associated with diabetes. Use this remedy to promote healthy eye functioning; counteract cell damage caused by free radicals and computer eye strain; strengthen blood capillaries in the eye; help the retina adapt to both dark and light; help prevent macular degeneration and cataracts; and to help prevent and treat glaucoma.
This natural remedy for computer eye strain, eye fatigue and sore eyes is manufactured by Native Remedies. We thoroughly researched the company that makes this natural formula and have found that all of their herbal products are created using their Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
All Native Remedies‘ formulas contain no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, are not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. Plus, individual homeopathic ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Also, they use the WHOLE HERB in Vizu-All Plus, the purest form of the herb with the highest quality and therapeutic benefits.
Free Health Ebook For You... Remedies4.com!