* 1/2 cup powdered milk * 1/4 cup salt * Flowers * Mint and violets: Stimulate * Pansies, lavender and fuchsia: Soothe * Elderberry blossoms, hollyhock and dandelion: Moisten dry skin * Roses: Have an astringent effect on oily skin * Chamomile: Tones all types of complexions As you run bath water, add powdered milk, […]
Here is another variation on bath salts. * 1 cup Buttermilk Powder * 1 cup Sea Salt * Add up to 24 drops of essential oils. Blend well, keep in a sealed jar. Use 1/2 cup per bath. This makes enough for 4 baths. This Daily Aromatherapy Tip is brought to you by AromaThyme Free […]
* 1 teaspoon powdered alum * Few drops favorite perfume * 2 cups water Put ingredients into a spray bottle. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 2 ounces salt-free mayonnaise * 2 ounces black tea (brewed very dark) * Juice of 1 lemon * 5 (400 IU each) vitamin E capsules Mix mayonnaise, tea and lemon juice in a blender. Pour into a storage container and squeeze contents of vitamin E capsules into it. Keep refrigerated no longer than 1 […]
* 5 Ounces Glycerine Soap * 1/8 teaspoon Myrrh Oil * 1/8 teaspoon Frankincense Oil * Bronze and Gold Mica Dust * Ultra fine gold fabric glitter * Oval soap mold Melt 1/2 of the soap. Stir in the Frankincense oil and Gold mica dust. Pour into 2 molds filling only half way. Melt the […]
Cleopatra, Queen Of The Nile was known for her charm and beauty secrets. She would have approved of our version of the milk bath. Leaves your skin gently scented and feeling like silk. Ingredients: * 3 cups powdered milk * 1/4 cup oatmeal * 1/4 cup dried orris root (has a soft violet scent) * […]
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – Starwest Botanicals! * Dead Sea Salt – 1 cups * Sea Salt – 2 1/2 cups * 2 TBSP of Ground Sea Weed * 1 TBSP cup of Oatmeal * 1 […]
This will help itching caused by dryness. * 1 pint peanut, olive, vegetable or corn oil * 2 tablespoons detergent-type shampoo * Few drops favorite perfume or rose geranium oil Mix oil and shampoo with an egg beater. Add perfume or rose geranium oil. Store in a bottle. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Body powders absorb excess perspiration, and a combination of cypress, lavender and petitgrain essential oils combat odor-causing bacteria. This powder can be used on feet, too. * 1/2 cup arrowroot * 2 tablespoons white cosmetic clay * 10 drops lavender essential oil * 10 drops cypress essential oil * 10 drops petitgrain essential oil Mix […]
Slice up half an orange and half a grapefruit or lemon and simmer very gently in a cupful of milk. Strain, bottle and refridgerate. This is a very light toning moisturiser which when applied regularly makes the skin silky and bright. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 2-1/2 ounces sesame oil * 1-1/2 ounces of cocoa butter * 1/2 ounce beeswax * 4 ounces distilled water * 2 tablespoons zinc oxide * 25 drops grapefruit seed extract (as a preservative; available in health food stores) Melt the oils and beeswax in a double-boiler over medium heat. Remove from the heat, add […]
Put 6 tbsp. of grated castile soap and some water in a heatproof bowl and place over a saucepan of boiling water. When the soap has melted, stir in 5 tbsp glyverine. Remove from heat and stir in 4 drops of lavender oil. If desired, stir in a few drops of natural food colouring to […]