Articles in the His Scents Category
(enjoy feeling relaxed and refreshed)
* 3 drops Peony essential/fragrance oil
* 2 drops Sandalwood essential/fragrance oil
* 3 drops everlasting essential/fragrance oil
* 1/2 pt (300ml) 70 percent alcohol or vodka
Pour the alcohol into a bottle or jar. Add the oils and shake well. Leave for 1 week. Time to feel relaxed!
Mix all the ingredients together, shake well. Place in a dark bottle. Then allow the perfume to settle for at least 12 hours. Store in a cool dry area.
(Combats fatigue due to stress, tension and anxiety)
Directions: Pour the alcohol into a bottle or jar. Add the oils and shake well. Leave for 1 week. Don’t forget to try and make your own scents as well, after all you’re unique…shouldn’t your cologne be too? And don’t forget to give it a name…maybe something that sounds like your personality…so if you’re a strong type then ” Un Soldier” or “Journey”, you get the point.
Sugar and Spice aroma lamp blend
* 1 drop Rose Otto or Rose Absolute
* 2 drops Clove
* 3 drops Mandarine
This is recommended for “not so innocent flirtations” – said to increase the suspense between the spoken and the unspoken. Feminine, sexy, naughty and nice.
Scented Body Rub – to massage him:
added to one tablespoon of your favorite carrier oil.
Scented Body Rub – to massage her:
Add to your favorite Carrier Oil.
* 3 tablespoons witch hazel
* 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
* 5 tablespoons orange flower water
* 15 drops bergamot essential/fragrance oil
* 10 drops lemon essential/fragrance oil
* 8 drops neroli essential/fragrance oil
Directions: Combine all the ingredients into a bottle, shake well. Set aside for 1 week. Shake once a day. Store in a cool dark area
* 7.4 ml. Rosemary Essential Oil
* 7.4 ml. Lemon Essential Oil
* 3.7 ml. Lavender Essential Oil
* 3.7 ml. Bergamot Essential Oil
* 8 drops Cinnamon Essential Oil
* 8 drops Clove Essential Oil
* 8 drops Rose Essential Oil
* 1/4 c 70 % Ethyl Alcohol (Everclear diluted to 70%)
Mix together in a glass bottle and allow to steep for a few days. Shake well before using.