Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – Starwest Botanicals!
1. Bruise fresh calendula flowers by scrunching them or rolling them in your hands.
2. Pack a glass jar full with the bruised flowers.
3. Cover packed flowers with olive or sesame oil.
4. Cover with a tight lid.
5. Store jar in a dark cupboard and shake the jar well every day for 2 weeks.
6. After 2 weeks, strain oil through a cheese cloth into a clean glass jar or bottle.
7. Add tincture of benzoin or vitamin E to help preserve your oil.
1. Do not use metal or plastic containers.
2. Dark glass would work best for your final bottling.
3. You may use dried calendula flowers if fresh are not available.
What You Need:
Related Natural Product
Skin Dr. is a natural, safe, effective herbal and homeopathic remedy that is a combination of selected herbs and biochemic tissue salts known for their ability to cleanse and purify the entire system, support healthy lymphatic functioning and treat the symptoms of a range of skin conditions, including psoriasis, eczema, acne, dermatitis, dandruff, cradle cap, herpes blisters, as well as itchy skin conditions like chicken pox and allergic rashes.
Taken internally, Skin Dr. helps to balance and hydrate the skin, improve the supply of oxygen at cellular level, promote skin healing and remove dead and infected cells. Skin Dr. treats your skin from the inside out! Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Skin Dr. is pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural health newsletter. It's filled with practical tips, health alerts & more!
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course FREE!!
Free PDF Health Ebook...