Cleanse and prevent blackheads with Parsley water.
- Add Parsley to bowl.
- Cover with water.
- Let soak overnight.
- Using an unbleached coffee filter, strain into a clean bottle.
- Add 1/2 oz. of vodka to preserve it if you are not keeping it in the refrigerator.
- Using a cotton ball or pad, wipe over the face.
- Use purified, distilled or mineral water.
- Keep in the refrigerator or add vodka to keep in the bathroom.
What You Need:
- 1 Bunch Parsley
- Glass Bowl
- Clean bottle
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- Unbleached coffee