- 1/2 ounce powdered chalk
- 3 ounces powdered orris root
- 4 teaspoons of tincture of Vanilla
- 15 drops oil of rose Geranium
- Honey, enough to make a paste
Combine all ingredients and mix until you have a paste the consistency you like. Store in an airtight container. Use a clean stick (popsicle) to scoop paste onto brush. Store the stick in same container.
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Beauty - Lips, Mouth
- Aloe Vera Lip Gloss - November 25th, 2007
- Did You Know... You Can Whiten Your Teeth with Strawberries? - October 13th, 2007
- Smile! Herbal Options for a Healthy Mouth - August 28th, 2007
- Chapped Lips Tip - May 10th, 2007
- Thyme Mouthwash - May 1st, 2007
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!