Spring is almost here and soon you will wear a bikini and you want to be smooth….
Shaving the bikini area can be tricky but with a little know how, you can master it.
1. Change the blade in your razor. Your shaving blade needs to be very sharp.
2. If this is your first time shaving this area, trim hairs before you begin.
3. Lather the area with a good quality shaving gel.
4. Shave with the grain first.
6. Reapply shave gel.
7. Shave lightly across or against the grain.
9. Repeat step 7 until you have the area relatively smooth.
10. Wait for a few hours to allow the area to calm down.
11. Repeat step 7 until you have the area relatively smooth.
12. With an electric razor, go over the area to pick up anything that your razor may have missed.
Soap and water might work for washing your hands, but for shaving — definitely not.
Using a dull blade will not give you a clean shave and can contribute to razor burn.
Let the shaving gel sit for at least three minutes to soften the hair.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Originally posted 2006-02-05 13:57:23. We hope you have enjoyed this Post From the Past!
Your Free PDF Health Ebook... Remedies4.com!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!