Mix 1 teaspoon sugar with 2 teaspoons oil. Any unused cooking oil will do. Rub well into hands for a minute or two. Wash in warm water using a mild Soap.
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Beauty - Hands and Feet
- Cure for Nail Biting - November 7th, 2007
- Winter Foot Care - November 5th, 2007
- Rejuvenating Foot Bath - August 8th, 2007
- Relief For the Soles - July 3rd, 2007
- Get Ready for the Beach: Lavender Foot Scrub - June 8th, 2007
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!