About Hydrator Spray
Frownies Rose Water Hydrator Spray has been created to enhance the effectiveness of Frownies Facial Pads, and can be used as a toner in combination with all the Frownies fine, natural skin and immune health products.Key Ingredients
- Glycerin: assists the skin in both looking and feeling better
- Aloe Juice: healing treatment and natural anti-oxidant
- Grapefruit Seed: anti-oxidant to fight Free Radical damage
- Comfrey: stimulates growth and heals damage from Free Radicals
- Hyaluronic Acid: plump fine lines
- Rose Oil: the finest of essential oils
Hydrator Spray contains Glycerin, which is proven to be of the highest quality natural humectants, and along with Rose Water, has been faithful for generations and a toner and plumper.
Using Hydrator Spray
Hydrator Spray is used to activate the adhesive side of Frownies. Hydrator Spray provides a sterile, bacteria-free addition of anti-oxidants to the Facial Pads. It can be used to set makeup and as a refreshing pick up throughout the day, especially during air travel. Hydrate and plump fine lines with Frownies Hydrator Spray.
Contains: Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Seed Extract, Comfrey (Symphytum Officinale) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate Parfum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rose Centifolia Flower Water.
Order Frownies Hydrator Spray
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Beauty & Skin Care
- Herbs to Help Skin, Hair and Nails - May 3rd, 2008
- Men and Acne - February 9th, 2008
- Beauty Pure and Simple - December 30th, 2007
- Tips for Gorgeous Hair That Won't Cost a Dime - December 15th, 2007
- Frownies Facial Pads - Address Deep Expression Lines - December 10th, 2007
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!