Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
Powered by Max Banner Ads
This easy to make aftershave is sure to soothe any man’s skin. Give him a personalized gift from the heart. We are sure it will become his favorite.
* 3 tablespoons Witch Hazel
* 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
* 5 tablespoons Orange flower water
* 15 drops Bergamot essential/fragrance oil
* 10 drops Lemon essential/fragrance oil
* 8 drops Neroli essential/fragrance oil
Directions: Combine all the ingredients into a bottle, shake well. Set aside for 1 week. Shake once a day. Store in a cool dark area.
By Pioneer Thinking http://www.pioneert...com/aftershave1.html
This Daily Aromatherapy Tip is brought to you by AromaThyme
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk herbs, spices, teas and single oils!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!