Antiseptic After Shave
Store in a brown glass bottle. Shake well before each use.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR AFTER SHAVE
QUINCE SOOTHING GEL AFTER SHAVE
- 10 quince seeds
- Herb water
- 1 cup water
Boil seeds in water until a gel forms. Dilute with herb water such as rose or Orange to desired consistency. Refrigerate up to 1 week.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes initially
Preparation Cost: $5
1/2 cup dried Herbs and/or a few drops of your choice essential oils such as :
- Lavender flowers, crushed
- Camphor Herbs such as Rosemary, Lavender, Sage
- Citrus Herbs such as Orange or Lemon peels or
- Spicy Herbs such as Cinnamon, Cloves
Directions: Combine ingredients in a glass jar. Cover and place in a dark fairly cool place. Shake the jar once or twice a day for 2 - 3 weeks. Strain out Herbs through a colander and refrigerate.
Mix all ingredients and store in dark cool place for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks, strain liquid and discard solids.
To use: Splash on face after shaving.
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Beauty - Face, Skin Care
- Antibiotic treatment of chronic Acne - is it a necessary evil? - February 13th, 2008
- The Best Natural Acne Treatment - February 5th, 2008
- Natural Acne Lotion - February 2nd, 2008
- Six Common Skin Problems Answered - January 26th, 2008
- 11 Habits to Make or Break for Soft, Flawless Skin - January 25th, 2008
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!