The ingredients are available from most health food stores.
- 1 ounce Jojoba
- 1 ounce Grapeseed oil
- 1/2 to 1 ounce Beeswax (less for a thinner cream)
- 2 ounces distilled or filtered water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
- 10 drops mint oil or other Essential Oil of choice (optional)
- 40 drops Grapefruit seed extract as a preservative
Combine the oils and Beeswax in a double boiler and melt. Remove from the heat and pour in the remaining ingredients; mix with an electric handheld mixer until the cream is thick and creamy. Makes 3/4 cup. Store in a glass jar with a screw top. Discard after 6 months (or sooner if mold begins to grow).
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
ReflexAromas is where you can find Quality Reflexology Tools, specially-formulated Essential Oil blends for a variety of health conditions, Massage Therapy tools and Crystals.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your Bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!