Be Careful With Hand Sanitizer if You Have Young Kids
Guest Post Courtesy of the Xtend-Life Blog
Earlier this week, there was a report on the news in New Zealand about a 7 year old child that almost died from licking hand sanitizer from her hands. She was in a coma for over 12 hours before they finally revived her. Turned out that she had a serious case of alcohol poisoning! I have since learned of other similar cases in other countries including the US in which young children have eaten or licked the sanitizer from their hands and suffered alcohol poisoning. Some of these sanitizers are up to 60% alcohol. What makes these products potentially even more dangerous is that there are flavors put into the mix which some children find tasty. Whereas a lick or two may make them a little ‘dopey’ temporarily, and extra squirt or two may find them in the hospital emergency room… or, worse it could kill them..
The rest is here:
Be careful with Hand Sanitizer if you have young kids
The Foundation of Good Health
To invest in a sound foundation for your future health, our dietary supplements can help. Select either one of the Total Balance products or our Multi-Xtra and combine it with our pure New Zealand Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil.
The Total Balance range of general health ‘anti-aging’ herbal supplements are the most comprehensive, effective and advanced in the world today and cater for a wide age range. These nutritional supplements are in a class of their own! Learn more about our Total Balance diet supplements.
Our Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil is exceptionally pure and fresh with unrivalled anti-inflammatory properties…proven to be two and a half times more potent than ‘normal’ fish oils. Learn more about our Omega 3 fish oil supplements.Enrich your life and the lives of others by learning Aromatherapy, Reflexology or Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy! Convenient and easy-to-handle payment plans are available!
Free Health Ebook For You... Remedies4.com!