Bad Dream Sprinkles
What are Bad Dream Sprinkles?
Bad Dream Sprinkles contain a combination of herbal and homeopathic ingredients that are 100% safe and natural. The gentle, yet effective ingredients are traditionally used to provide comfort during nightmares and night terrors. Bad Dream Sprinkles are especially formulated to offer immediate comfort to your child. They may also be used preventatively.
Safe and easy to administer, the pleasant tasting granules of Bad Dream Sprinkles are sprinkled on the tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth. Granules are sweet tasting and fine enough to be taken even by babies and small children, many of whom come to associate the taste with comfort and security.
Like all Native Remedies products, Bad Dream Sprinkles have been developed with care by our practicing Clinical Psychologist and are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children’s remedies.
How have Bad Dream Sprinkles helped other children?
“No mother should be without this remedy. It is the only way I can get my children back to sleep after a bad dream. Aside from that, I used Bad Dream Sprinkles regularly over two weeks for my 4 year old daughter and she is no longer having as many terrors as before. Sleep is returning to our house!” – Gloria J, NY
“My wife normally writes these kind of things but I felt I had to let you know, from a dad’s point of view, how great your Bad Dream Sprinkles are. They really, really work! My wife and I are up much less at night and everyone is much happier the next day. It is so great to feel like a happy family again.” – Very Grateful Father, Idaho
“My son is three and a half and the first time (it happened) I panicked. I didn’t know what was going on. He suddenly woke up screaming and crying, and nothing I did seemed to calm him down. I felt so useless and powerless as a mother. For the first time ever he didn’t seem to know me or want me. A friend recommended Bad Dream Sprinkles to me and I am so glad she did. I wasn’t sure at first but bought them anyway. Two days later Sam woke screaming again and I gave him the sprinkles. I could not believe how well they worked. He seemed to calm down almost immediately and was fast asleep again in less than 15 minutes. Previously, it took over half an hour to get him back to sleep. I can’t thank you enough for this fantastic product.” – Mrs. J Halkett
Use Bad Dream Sprinkles to:
* Comfort your child after a bad dream
* Prevent and manage night terrors and nightmares
* Calm middle of the night fears and upsets
* Settle your child after night time waking
* Promote an easy return to restful sleep
* Encourage healthy fear-free nights
What are the ingredients?
Bad Dream Sprinkles contain the following carefully chosen herbal and homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages:
* Aconite (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy that is traditionally used to alleviate sudden fears and trauma. Aconite is particularly effective when taken at the onset of the distress.
* Kali. Phos. (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt well known for its soothing and calming properties and is especially helpful in cases of a sudden fright, commonly experienced by the child who has a nightmare.
* Nat. Sulph. (6C), another gentle yet effective biochemic tissue salt, will soothe fear and insecurity and clear confusion. Nat. Sulph. is particularly suited to children who are easily startled and frightened.
* Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) is widely used as a natural calmative and nerve tonic. The relaxing properties of Passiflora encourage rest and promote healthy sleep as part of the natural recovery process.
* Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) has been used since the time of the Ancient Egyptians as a relaxing nervous system tonic that promotes healthy, restful sleep. Chamomile is traditionally used to calm frayed nerves and promote peacefulness, making it a particularly useful herb for night time use.
* Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How do I use Bad Dream Sprinkles?
Acute: Sprinkle a generous pinch onto the tongue when needed. May be repeated in 10 – 15 minutes if necessary.
Preventative: Sprinkle a generous pinch onto the tongue before bedtime. May be repeated during the night if necessary.
Caution: The natural ingredients in Bad Dream Sprinkles have a high safety profile and are well tolerated without side effects. However, due to their sensitive systems, Bad Dream Sprinkles are not recommended for babies under 6 months unless under medical supervision.
How long until I see results?
The soothing and calming effect on your child should be noticed within minutes. Children using Bad Dream Sprinkles preventatively should experience a gradual improvement, due to the tonic effect of Bad Dream Sprinkles and its promotion of healthy sleep patterns.
How long will a bottle last?
Bad Dream Sprinkles come in a 20g bottle of fine granules and contains approximately 135 doses. With daily use one bottle should last approximately 2 months. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
Free PDF Health Ebook...