Every Pregnant woman worries about Stretch Marks and the effects of Pregnancy on her body. More than 75% of all women get Stretch Marks during Pregnancy. Whether you are one of the lucky or unlucky ones will depend upon a number of factors including rapidity of weight gain, age, genetics, the condition of your skin and your general health.
StretchEasy Massage Oil contains Essential Oils of Patchouli, Neroli, Mandarin, Jasmine and Vitamin E with RoseHip Oil to soften and condition the skin and underlying connective tissue, prevent the formation of new Stretch Marks and reduce the appearance of existing Stretch Marks.
The wonderful aroma of this massage oil will also create a relaxing and uplifting experience, while the massage helps to relax and induce feelings of well being!
What is StretchEasy Massage Oil?
StretchEasy Massage Oil is specially formulated from 100% aromatherapy oils in therapeutic strength. Oils and plant extracts have been used for thousands of years for skin conditioning and Beauty and their effect on skin health is well known.
- To soften and condition the skin during Pregnancy
- To improve the elasticity of skin and underlying tissue
- To prevent unsightly Stretch Marks
- For a pampering and uplifting aromatic experience
What are the ingredients in StretchEasy Massage Oil?
Patchouli Oil has regenerative properties and is widely used in the treatment of skin conditions. Due to its skin regeneration actions, Patchouli oil is excellent for healing all types of Scar tissue including Stretch Marks.
Mandarin Oil is a soothing oil that helps the skin retain moisture and nutrients, enhancing elasticity.
Rose Geranium Oil is an uplifting oil widely used to improve skin tone and slow ageing of the skin. It helps remove and prevent all types of Scars, Stretch Marks, and cellulite and is also useful for treating hormone-related problems like Fluid Retention.
Rosehip Oil has the ability to rebuild damaged skin tissue and can reduce the appearance of current Stretch Marks as well as prevent development of new ones.
How do I use StretchEasy Massage Oil?
Place the bottle in a receptacle of hot (not boiling) water to warm. Pour approximately 5 ml onto hands and massage slowly and gently onto the abdomen after bath or shower.
‘I just wanted to let you know how much I love your StretchEasy Massage Oil. Not only is my skin looking better than ever but I love the smell of the oil so much that I’m going to keep using it long after I’m back at my pre-Pregnancy weight!’ Debbie.
‘Thank you for your excellent Stretch Mark remedies! I have been prone to Stretch Marks since I was a teenager and seemed to get new ones every time I lost or gained even a few pounds. I was worried that after my Pregnancy I would end up completely covered in these unsightly stripes so I used the Natural Eco StretchEasy Formula and StretchEasy Massage Oil religiously. Not only is my belly still relatively free of Stretch Marks after almost the full 9 months, but even those Stretch Marks that I already had have faded and look much better than before I was Pregnant!’ Theresa, NC
What else is important?
1. The first step is to eat a healthy, balanced diet. You should not diet at all during Pregnancy but remember you don’t really need to eat for two either! It is best to monitor your weight gain and try not to exceed the recommendations that your doctor will have discussed with you. You should gain weight steadily throughout the 9 months of Pregnancy- a total of between 25 and 35 pounds. This way, you will not only ensure optimal nutritional health but your skin will also have a chance to stretch gradually rather than suddenly increasing in size thereby creating Stretch Marks.
2. It is also important to drink plenty of water to keep your skin and whole body well-hydrated. Dehydrated skin is more susceptible to all types of damage and scarring.
3. Remember that once you have given birth you are still at risk for getting Stretch Marks due to the rapid loss of weight. Keep up with all your good habits at least until you are back at your approximate pre-Pregnancy weight and do not try to Lose Weight too suddenly by crash Dieting. Breastfeeding is a good way to Lose Weight steadily and, contrary to what some people tell you, will not cause Stretch Marks!
StretchEasy Massage Oil is manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched, natural, safe and effective.
StretchEasy Massage Oil is backed by our 60-day money-back guarantee so you can experience relief risk-free.