Anti-Radiation Easy Meal
Part of Joy Craddick’s no-more-cancer lifestyle, this dish is simple, nutritionally complete, and takes only seven minutes to prepare.
* 2 cups spring water or filtered water (500 ml)
* 1 organic carrot, grated
* 1 ounce organic ginger, grated (30 grams)
* 1 cup organic broccoli and/or cauliflower florets (250 ml)
* handful of kelp or other tasty quick-cooking seaweed
* 2- 4 fresh shiitake or reishii or wild mushrooms, sliced
* 1 “brick” organic brown rice ramen noodles
* 2-3 tablespoons miso (30-45 ml)
* 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar (30 ml)
* sea salt to taste
While water comes to a boil, prepare vegetables. Add noodles, tofu, seaweed, mushrooms, and vegetables to water, cover, and cook 2-5 minutes or to taste. Mash miso and vinegar with a fork in your bowl, add soup, and enjoy: Instant Joy!
Excerpt from Breast Cancer, Breast Health by Susun S. WeedEnrich your life and the lives of others by learning Aromatherapy, Reflexology or Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy! Convenient and easy-to-handle payment plans are available!
Free Health Ebook For You... Remedies4.com!