To Help With Migraine Pain, Nausea: This blend contains oils traditionally used to relieve Headaches, nausea, depression and problems related to Migraines. It is a very effective blend for those suffering from Headaches and Migraines. Please do not substitute this blend for qualified medical care.
Testimonial: “I have suffered with Migraines for the past 6 years. When they hit, they absolutely set me down so that I’m in bed until they either leave on their own or I go to ER to get a shot. I tried your MiAway - using the direct inhale method - at the first sign of a headache and I haven’t had a bad Migraine since, and it’s been 3 months now. Thank you!” -Sara, Texas
Single Oil Profiles: Click here to read about the properties and actions of each of the single oils in our blends.
Application Methods: Diffuse 1-2 drops for 15 mins as needed. Wear as a perfume. Inhale blend directly 2-3 times as needed. Apply 1-3 drops to bottoms of feet, wrists and outsides of ears. Add 5 drops to 1 TBSP Epsom Salts or baking soda and add to hot bath while filling. Soak until water cools.
How do I apply Oils?: Click here to learn the various methods of applying essential oils and blends.
What are the foot reflex points?: Click here for foot reflex charts and pressure techniques.
Safety Data: This blend may be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental eye contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye and get medical help if necessary. Never use water to dilute or rinse.
1) If you are under the care of a physician, seek his/her advice BEFORE starting ANY natural therapy.
2) If you are Pregnant or nursing, do not utilize natural therapies without the express consent and guidance of your doctor.
3) Keep in mind that many oils are phototoxic - meaning they will increase your sensitivity to the sun. Avoid sun exposure for at least 4 hours after topical use of essential oils.
4) Do a patch test. Always patch test a new oil or blend on a small area of skin to test for sensitivity. The last thing you want is a huge rash because you didn’t know you’d be sensitive to the oil!
5) Natural Remedies work well with traditional medicine - the key word being ‘with’. If you have any medical conditions, are under a doctor’s care for ANY reason, or simply have questions/concerns - talk to your medical professional BEFORE you begin a natural therapy regimen.
Oil Measurements: 10 ml = approx. 1/3 oz.
A 10 ml bottle of our blends holds approximately 325-350 drops. The average dosage varies from 1-6 drops.
Remember - Natural does not necessarily mean ’safe’!
MiAway Blend - 10 ml Bottle
MiAway Blend - 10 ml Roll-On
MiAway Blend - Inhaler
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
NaturalEco Organics is where we recommend you go for Organic, natural, chemical-free products and quality remedies for a safe, healthy journey for Mom and Baby, from Pregnancy to baby’s Nursery!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in ReflexAromas Products
- Ease Joint and Arthritis Pain With Essential Oils - July 6th, 2007
- Essential Oils for Opening Nasal Passages - June 24th, 2007
- Ease PMS With Essential Oils - June 23rd, 2007
- It's Time for No Stress! - June 23rd, 2007
- Essential Oil Blend for Backache Pain - June 23rd, 2007
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!