To Help Sinus Pain and Pressure: SinuAid contains essential oils proven to fight bacterial and viral infection and relieve the sinus pain and pressure associated with sinus problems. Please do not use this blend as a substitute for quality medical care.
Testimonial: “I tried your Sinu-Aid and Congest Aid for my really annoying sinus problems while on a trip out of state recently. The difference in allergens, elevation and humidity really caused me some major sinus congestion and pain. I’m happy to report that your products made a big difference in how I breathed and how I felt. I’m now an essential oil convert!” -Tod, New Mexico
Single Oil Profiles: Click here to read about the properties and actions of each of the single oils in our blends.
Application Methods: Inhale direct 1-4 times hourly as needed. Apply 1-3 drops to sinus reflex points of both feet.
How do I apply Oils?: Click here to learn the various methods of applying essential oils and blends.
What are the foot reflex points?: Click here for foot reflex charts and pressure techniques.
Safety Data: This blend may be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental eye contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye and get medical help if necessary. Never use water to dilute or rinse.
1) If you are under the care of a physician, seek his/her advice BEFORE starting ANY natural therapy.
2) If you are Pregnant or nursing, do not utilize natural therapies without the express consent and guidance of your doctor.
3) Keep in mind that many oils are phototoxic - meaning they will increase your sensitivity to the sun. Avoid sun exposure for at least 4 hours after topical use of essential oils.
4) Do a patch test. Always patch test a new oil or blend on a small area of skin to test for sensitivity. The last thing you want is a huge rash because you didn’t know you’d be sensitive to the oil!
5) Natural Remedies work well with traditional medicine - the key word being ‘with’. If you have any medical conditions, are under a doctor’s care for ANY reason, or simply have questions/concerns - talk to your medical professional BEFORE you begin a natural therapy regimen.
Oil Measurements: 10 ml = approx. 1/3 oz.
A 10 ml bottle of our blends holds approximately 325-350 drops. The average dosage varies from 1-6 drops.
Remember - Natural does not necessarily mean ’safe’!
SinuAid Blend - 10 ml Roll-On
SinuAid Blend - Inhaler
Shipping: We use either the United States Postal Service or UPS to ship your order. Items will ship within 48 hours and normally be delivered within 3-5 business days; International customers, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
Legal Info: Products and information on this site are not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any illness, disease, injury or condition and is for informational purposes only. Always seek medical attention and/or advice when suffering from any disease, illness, or injury, or before attempting any herbal, folk or traditional remedy. Keep all products away from small children. As with any natural product, essential oils can be toxic if misused. Remedies offered are not recommended for children under 3 years of age unless stated otherwise.
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in ReflexAromas Products
- Ease Joint and Arthritis Pain With Essential Oils - July 6th, 2007
- Essential Oils for Opening Nasal Passages - June 24th, 2007
- Ease PMS With Essential Oils - June 23rd, 2007
- It's Time for No Stress! - June 23rd, 2007
- Essential Oil Blend for Backache Pain - June 23rd, 2007
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!