Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Use This Blend to: This blend contains oils specifically for reducing pain, swelling and stiffness in joints due to arthritic conditions. Essential oils constitute some of the most effective treatments for combating Arthritis pain. Please do not substitute this blend for qualified medical care.
Single Oil Profiles: Click here to read about the properties and actions of each of the single oils in our blends.
Application Methods: Apply 3-6 drops on location - repeat as needed. Apply 2-4 drops on corresponding foot reflex points.
How do I apply Oils?: Click here to learn the various methods of applying essential oils and blends.
What are the foot reflex points?: Click here for foot reflex charts and pressure techniques.
Companion Oil Blends: Pain Away , Muscle Relax, No Stress, Carpal Care, Swell Down, Gout B Gone , Backache Away, Circulate
Safety Data: This blend may be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental eye contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye and get medical help if necessary. Never use water to dilute or rinse.
1) If you are under the care of a physician, seek his/her advice BEFORE starting ANY natural therapy.
2) If you are Pregnant or nursing, do not utilize natural therapies without the express consent and guidance of your doctor.
3) Keep in mind that many oils are phototoxic - meaning they will increase your sensitivity to the sun. Avoid sun exposure for at least 4 hours after topical use of essential oils.
4) Do a patch test. Always patch test a new oil or blend on a small area of skin to test for sensitivity. The last thing you want is a huge rash because you didn’t know you’d be sensitive to the oil!
5) Natural Remedies work well with traditional medicine - the key word being ‘with’. If you have any medical conditions, are under a doctor’s care for ANY reason, or simply have questions/concerns - talk to your medical professional BEFORE you begin a natural therapy regimen.
Oil Measurements: 10 ml = approx. 1/3 oz.
A 10 ml bottle of our blends holds approximately 325-350 drops. The average dosage varies from 1-6 drops.
Remember - Natural does not necessarily mean ’safe’!
Joint Dr Blend - 10 ml Bottle
This blend contains oils specifically for reducing pain, swelling and stiffness in joints due to arthritic conditions. Essential oils constitute some of the most effective treatments for combating Arthritis pain.
Joint Dr Blend - 10 ml Roll-On
This blend contains oils specifically for reducing pain, swelling and stiffness in joints due to arthritic conditions. Essential oils constitute some of the most effective treatments for combating Arthritis pain. In a convenient, carry-anywhere Roll-On, it can be applied on the go anytime it is needed.
Shipping: We use either the United States Postal Service or UPS to ship your order. Items will ship within 48 hours and normally be delivered within 3-5 business days; International customers, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
Legal Info: Products and information on this site are not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any illness, disease, injury or condition and is for informational purposes only. Always seek medical attention and/or advice when suffering from any disease, illness, or injury, or before attempting any herbal, folk or traditional remedy. Keep all products away from small children. As with any natural product, essential oils can be toxic if misused. Remedies offered are not recommended for children under 3 years of age unless stated otherwise.
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk herbs, spices, teas and single oils!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!