- 12×12 Wool flannel cloth, when folded to 4 thicknesses
- Castor Oil
- Heating pad or hot water bottle
- Plastic wrap
Saturate the cloth in Castor Oil so that it is wet but not dripping. Lie down and apply the cloth to the abdomen making sure to cover the areas of the liver (just under the ribs on the right side) and the cecum (near the hip bone on the lower right side). Place the plastic wrap over the cloth to protect other items from getting soiled with the Castor Oil. Set the heating pad on top at a temperature that you can tolerate well. Wrap the towel around your waist to keep the pack securely in place.
Get comfortable and relax for 1 to 1� hours. Repeat this treatment as needed. I recommend:
- 3 - 4 times a week for general Constipation.
- Nightly use for periods of minor abdominal discomfort.
Castor Oil is often called “the oil that heals.” In the Middle Ages the castor bean plant was referred to as the Palma Christi, the palm of Christ. Many believe that the “miraculous” healing powers of this plant are due to its vibratory qualities, but the truth is still unknown.
Castor Oil packs are beneficial for
- Increasing elimination
- Stimulating the cecum
- Releasing colon impaction
- Stimulating the liver and gallbladder
- Dissolving gallstones
- Reducing Flatulence
- Increasing lymphatic Circulation
- Improving assimilation of foods
- Reducing swelling and inflammation
- Coordinating liver and Kidney Function
- Reducing nausea
- Dissolving and removing adhesions and lesions
- Relieving pain
- Stimulating organs and glands
- Increasing relaxation
Castor Oil packs have been recommended for many ailments such as:
Appendicitis � Arthritis � Cancer � Colitis � Constipation � Epilepsy � Gallstones � Gastritis � Migraine � Hepatitis � Hernia � Hodgkin’s � Hookworm � Impaction � Sluggish Liver � Neuritis � Cirrhosis � Multiple sclerosis � Lymphatics � Cerebral palsy � Sterility � Ringworm � Parkinson’s
Reference: The Oil That Heals by William A. McGarey
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Alternative Therapies
- Benefits of Learning Reflexology - May 6th, 2008
- A New Business Approach in Reflexology - May 5th, 2008
- Cleanse Your Circulatory System - May 2nd, 2008
- How to Fight Inflammation and Pain Naturally - April 30th, 2008
- Natural Remedies for Cystitis - April 30th, 2008
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!