Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Circumstances can arise that prevent healers from being able to give someone a full Reiki treatment. Here are the basic hand placements for practitioners to use in carrying out a shortened session.
1. Have the client sit upright comfortably in a straight backed chair or wheel chair.
2. Instruct your client to take a few deep relaxing breaths. Take a few deep cleansing breaths yourself as well.
3. Standing behind the client, place each of your hands on their shoulders. (2-5 minutes)
4. Change position - lay your palms on the top of the head, hands flat, thumbs touching. (2-5 minutes)
5. Change position - move to the client’s side, lay one hand on the Medulla oblongata (the area between the back of the head and the top of the spine) and the other on the forehead. (2-5 minutes)
6. Change position - lay one hand on the seventh protruding cervical vertebra and the other in the pit of the throat. (2-5 minutes)
7. Change position - lay one hand on the breastbone and the other on the back at the same height.(2-5 minutes)
8. Change position - lay one hand on the solar plexus (stomach) and the other at the same height on the back.(2-5 minutes)
9. Change position - lay one hand on the lower stomach and the other at the bottom of the back at the same height. (2-5 minutes)
10. Finish with an aura sweeping to clear the auric field of the client’s body. (1 minute)
1. Although there is not enough time to give a full treatment, do your best not to give the impression that you are rushing a treatment.
2. Recommend that the client arrange for a full follow-up treatment at their earliest convenience.
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk herbs, spices, teas and single oils!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!