Our auras are like magnets picking up vibrational energies that are floating around everywhere we go. It is important to cleanse our auras freeing them of foreign vibrations and negative energies. Here are a few simple ways to do it.
1. Using your fingers as a comb, comb through the space surrounding your body from head to toe. Clean your hands with running water before and after doing this.
2. Stand under a waterfall or shower.
3. Walking in the rainfall.
4. Run freely and playfully in the wind.
5. Using a single feather or feather whisk make sweeping motions through the space surrounding your body.
6. Smudge the area surrounding your body with the smoke from sage, lavendar, and/or sweetgrass.
7. Emerse and soak your body in an epsom salt bath.
1. Turkey or owl feathers are especially good feathers to use for sweeping the aura.
2. Take care to do some deep breathing exercises while cleansing your aura to aid in flushing your inner body.
3. Caution: Do not walk in the rain during an electrical storm.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life – Micro-Nutriments – The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop – highly recommended by NHH!
Originally posted 2006-01-19 14:02:02.
Your Free PDF Health Ebook... Remedies4.com!