Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
1. Zap blemishes Tea’s tannic acid absorbs oils that lead to blemishes. Saturate a tea bag in warm water and press on the affected area for about 5 minutes. Rinse, then dab on a some eye redness remover to get the red out.
2. Facial steam: Combine 1 cup fresh rose petals with 2 cups boiling water. Tent a towel over your head and let steam penetrate face for 10 minutes. Stay several inches away from the bowl.
3. Homemade exfoliator : Mix 1/8 cup of olive oil and 1 heaping tablespoon of sea salt. Use on knees and elbows in the shower and rinse off. Pat dry with a soft towel.
4. Homemade clay mask : Use 100% clay kitty litter (ground to a powder), mix with water, apply to face, let dry, then rinse. Eye mask- -Grate 1/4 of a apple and a small raw potato and combine. Apply mixture to eyes for 15 minutes, cover your eyes with a warm washcloth and relax with some soothing music.
5. Homemade toner : In a blender, blend 1 peeled kiwi and 1 and 1/2 teaspoons lime juice. Add an equal amount of water and blend until smooth. Use a cotton ball to apply to face. Refrigerate any leftover toner in an airtight container.
6. Seal your pores : Close your pores with a skin tightening all natural clay or mud mask, or try this recipe: Mix 1 egg white with a few drops of lemon juice. Using a brush, massage onto clean skin. Leave on for 5 minutes then rinse with warm water.
7. Chapped lips : Exfoliate your lips by using an old toothbrush and a menthol based lip balm. Apply lip balm first, then brush gently with the toothbrush.
8. Moisturize your room : To keep skin from drying use humidifiers and keep the room temperature moderate. Also, get some green plants; they add moisture to your room!
9. Protect your skin : Photo-aging is responsible for as much as 80% of skin damage–wrinkling, sagging, and discoloration or age spots. Use a safe sunscreen and apply it before exposing your skin to the elements.
10. Skin cream : Applying a skin cream 2-3 times per day helps to protect clean skin from daily assult. The most beneficial skin cream contains such anti-aging ingredients as DMAE, Ascorbyl-Palmitate, ALA, Green Tea Extract and Vitamin E.
About the author
Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac. - Peacefulmind.com - Therapies for healing mind, body, spirit
Learn more about Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk herbs, spices, teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!