What is Pure-Heal Gel?
Pure-Heal Gel is a 100% safe and natural topical herbal remedy that assists the natural healing ability of the skin in recovery from wounds, minor burns, grazes and bites. Pure-Heal Gel has been formulated as a natural companion to our effective Pure-Clenz Solution - for complete care of your family’s minor wounds, abrasions, burns and insect bites.
Pure-Heal Gel contains a carefully selected combination of well-known and respected traditional herbal remedies for promoting natural healing. The soothing gel base and subtle lavender aroma also provide an immediate comforting effect.
Like all Native Remedies products, Pure-Heal Gel has been developed with care by our practicing Clinical Psychologist and is manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in family health.
How has Pure-Heal Gel helped others?
“Pure-Clenz (and Pure-Heal Gel) are the mainstay of my medicine cabinet at home. Between my husband, a DIY enthusiast, our three children and myself, we must use Pure-Clenz at least once every week in our family. It is the only product that I ever use as it works fantastically. My children love it because it doesn’t sting… and it stops the bleeding right away. We always use your Pure-Heal gel afterwards and are thrilled with the way they work. So far, we have no infections and no scarring in our family!” Bianca, full time mom, MA
“Thank you for your great products! I have just added Pure-Clenz and Pure-Heal Gel to my collection and I am so impressed with the way that they work. Keep up with the great new products!” Ms M Timballe
“My daughter and I both react terribly to any kind of insect bite and living in Houston, we get plenty. The bites always swell up, get all red and itchy and we can’t help scratching. Both of us have scars on our arms and legs - my daughter even has one on her face. I saw your website and decided to try Pure-Clenz and Pure-Heal Gel. The results were so amazing that I just had to write in and tell you. I use them for everything; and Pure-Heal is great for those little burns and scalds in the kitchen too.” Jocelyn Wickham, TX
* Promote the natural healing process of the skin
* Soothe irritated wounds and bites
* Provide natural topical relief
Ingredients of Pure-Heal Gel
Pure-Heal Gel contains the following carefully chosen herbal ingredients in therapeutic combination:
* Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) is one of the best and most well-known herbs for local skin problems. Calendula will also promote the natural healing ability of the skin and help to reduce scar formation by stimulating healthy skin and tissue regeneration. These properties make Calendula an ideal topical skin remedy.
* Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) is a well-known herb which has been traditionally used for centuries by Aboriginal Australians. The powerful healing and protective qualities of Tea Tree are enhanced by its ability to penetrate the skin.
* Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) not only imparts a beautiful, soothing fragrance, but will also promote healthy circulation to the skin thereby enhancing the body’s natural healing processes. In addition, the aromatherapy properties of Lavender will also help to comfort and soothe the individual.
* Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) has been used as a medicinal herb for thousands of years in Ayurvedic, Chinese and Indonesian traditions. Legend has it that an ancient Chinese herbalist lived for more than 200 years as a result of using the herb, and this has led to Gotu Kola being called one of the “miracle elixirs of life”! Gotu Kola contains compounds called triterpenoids which aid the natural healing process by strengthening the skin, increasing the concentration of anti-oxidants and maintaining healthy blood supply to the affected area.
* Aloe Ferox (Aloe) has been traditionally used in wound healing since ancient times. The Egyptians were using Aloe as early as 1500BC. Aloe contains a number of active compounds that have proven healing properties and an excellent effect on skin health, growth and repair. It is not surprising that Aloe has a history of being a common household remedy and is found in many commercial skin care preparations!
These herbal ingredients are combined in a soothing aromacare gel base.
How do I use Pure-Heal Gel?